LETTERS

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A smile plastered to Joohyun’s face as her favorite letter come across her table as she went inside her office. It was a powder pink envelope neatly placed in her working table. She slowly slips out the semi-thick white card inside and read the messy handwriting printed on it. The card is currently the 3rd of the month and 8th in total since it started a month ago.

“Hyun, Board Meeting Later” Yoona said as she barged in the office settling down Joohyun’s mini couch.

“hmmm” the only response she made

“Yah! Is that the creepy letter again?” Yoona raised an eyebrow as she had sight the letter again.

“It is not creepy unnie, it is quite fascinating and getting more exciting as every letter comes.” Hyun defended with a smile in her eyes

“Duh! It is indeed creepy plus the messy handwriting seems like a suicide note to me. Aren’t you afraid that it might drag you from bed every night?”

Joohyun let out a laugh as Yoona continues to flip the pages of the magazine she was holding.

“You are indeed creative unnie” Joohyun said as she continues to read the remaining words.

“Whatever” Yoona just rolled her eyes

A moment of silence enveloped them as Joohyun was totally immersed in her story world while Yoona is being Yoona.

“Oh! They are going to meet soon” Joohyun suddenly let out a screech that made the bored Yoona crossed her eyebrows.

“Hyun,” she called and rolled her eyes again.

“I’m moving on unnie” she suddenly blurt out answering the indirect act of Yoona

“yet waitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter