STRANGER

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Appa?”

Jaehyun uttered again with his little brows furrowed this time and pouting his lips to its extent.

 

Kyuhyun was left nothing but confused on how such a young boy is behaving and staring at him with piercing eyes.

 

“Anniyo, You are not him”

 

Kyuhyun was again puzzled on what or who is he referring to. He tried to slowly look back and might be someone he had known was he looking for but to his dismay ‘twas only a clean polished floor tile of the building’s lobby and a few passers by but no one to their direction. He was then curios enough and had an urge to dig up for more so he takes his move.

 

“Would you mind if I treat you to anything for the trouble I caused you little guy?” he asked him as he bend down to his level but before Jaehyun could answer a phone call welcomes the scene.

 

“Yeobseo? Deh.. Coming now”

 

Krystal flips down her mobile phone and took Jaehyun’s hand.

 

“We are sorry sir but we need to go, as much as we want to accept your offer but we can’t since I’ve got some errands to do and still its office hours. Thank you again, we shall take our leave now” Krystal bowed down motioned to go but the little Jaehyun didn’t move an inch.

 

“Let’s go now Jaehyun” Krystal slightly pulls him

 

“Noona, this handsome fellow here isn’t a harmless one. I would like to go with him please noona? You just pick me up at the café after you’re done. I promise I’ll behave and won’t go anywhere until you come, pretty please noona” he pleads with those irresistible eyes that no one can seems to decline.

 

“Aissh stop those eyes” Krystal covered his eyes “Ahrasso but please do keep your promise or I’ll get fired” the little one raise his pinky and did a pinky swear.

 

Krystal was about to go when Kyuhyun handed him up his business card “In case you’re still in doubt. I won’t harm the kid. Please do punch this numbers” Krystal is going to say something when another phone call came.

 

“Deh… coming now” Krystal then dashed off to the lift’s entrance “Take care Jaehyun” she lastly said before she enters the lift

 

As the two were now left alone he asked the little boy to lead them to the café since he is not familiar enough with the building and might as well make himself comfortable with the child. “So, what would you like to eat?” he asked “Something healthy” Jaehyun said that made him remember someone whom he dubbed as health freak woman.

 

Hyoyeon who was about to leave the café witnessed the two approaching. She greeted the elder one and confused why they were together.

 

“Hello Mr. Cho, I never thought you know the little Jaehyun here” she said as she takes a sip of her iced cappuccino.

 

“Not much, I am going to treat him since I have hurt him when I unknowingly bumped him”

 

“Aah!” she said with looks that changed thinking why would Jaehyun be wandering around an accompanied then a man is here now taking an advantage of his innocence perhaps? “Relax.. Hyo… he seems harmless… Aisshh! Looks are deceiving..”

 

Kyuhyun figured out what the woman across her is thinking about so he made himself clear. “I will do nothing harm to the child if you were worried and besides I was with his noona, Krystal was the name if I remember clearly but she needs to run an errand that is why she will just pick him up later here as agreed” Hyoyeon blushed as an embarrassment after he figure it out what he was thinking earlier. “Anni, I was just… never mind.. Have fun you two I better go” she excused herself “That was embarrassing; they seem to look like each other. He can pass as his father as well” she thought

 

 

Jaehyun tiptoed to the glass display to take a view on the well decorated cake on the counter. Kyuhyun can’t help to see it that the boy is never such a fuss but instead very much independent. He kneeled down to his level and carries him up so he can take a full view.

 

“Hmm…I’ll take a slice of fruit cake and a strawberry yogurt please. Would that be alright with your pocket mister?” he asked looking at him but older one was taken aback on how Jaehyun was even concerned about his own pocket.

 

“Of course, is that all? You can take as much as you want”

 

“That is all what my stomach can take. It would be a waste of food and money if I would take for more. My eomma taught me that” he said “I should meet your mother, you are indeed well raised” he complimented “You should mister, she is great” Jaehyun proudly said

 

“Miss, I would like to have a 2 slices of fruit cake, a strawberry yogurt and Americano expresso” he ordered and hand some bills

 

Kyuhyun carried the food tray as they sat at an empty chairs of the café lounge near the near the corner. He then served the food to the little boy when he suddenly blurted out.

 

“The lady back there seems to like you” he said

 

“Huh?” Kyuhyun looked back to the counter “How could you say so little man?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter