FAMILY

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Appa” Seohyun called in a tone of victory

 

“Oh Kyuhyun shi you’re here already” Mrs. Seo greeted him as she follows behind her husband

 

Kyuhyun was about to bow down and greet them but Mr. Seo cut him off.

 

“What time is it? I told you to come before lunch” he said in a poker face while crossing his arms

 

Seohyun looked worried and annoyed on how her father is acting since this morning while Kyuhyun was nervous and literally shaking. He still manages to glance at his watch despite of struggling from his presents. “Sir its 11:59 A.M.” he felt half relieved. “Didn’t you mean lunch as 12noon sir? Then you can still consider now as a before lunch” he said in his most confident tone yet fails as there are still bits of shaking.

 

Mr. Seo looked at him for awhile as he just nervously gulped. After a minute or so he turns his back from them and said “Come in. Let us have our lunch”

 

Kyuhyun heaved a deep sigh as a sign of relief “That was close” He follows behind Seohyun as they made their way inside the house. Mrs. Seo gave him a warm smile that made his nervousness subsides a bit.

 

“I’ll just get Jaehyun” Seo said and went upstairs

 

“Maam, I know it isn’t enough but I hope you will like it” Kyuhyun offered whole heartedly his presents as he lowered his head a bit

 

“Aigoo, my dear you brought a lot” Mrs, Seo gratefully said and lead him to the kitchen counter “By the way, call me eomonim like you used to before” she added

 

“Deh…Aunt… I mean eomonim”

 

“That is better. Aigoo! You’ve grown to be one fine young man”

 

“Thank you so much. You haven’t change eomonim      , still the blooming one since before.”

 

‘Aigoo! Thank you for your words” she halfly blushed “Kaja! Let’s eat now I’ve prepared a very delicious meal”

 

They headed to the dinning table with Kyuhyun following behind. Everyone was on place already as they join them. Jaehyun shifted his gaze to him and made an excitement look.

 

“Omo, it’s you Rich Ajusshi Annyeonghaesayo” he cheerfully greeted him that made his heart leap for joy. He smiled to him, a very genuine one and greeted him back. “Annyeong, Jaehyun ah.”

 

Joohyun on the other hand felt nervous as she saw his smirked as he watched the interaction of the two. “Appa” he called to her thoughts.

 

Thankfully the lunch was peaceful enough that made Joohyun thanks the heavens above and hope for a good outcome later. They were resting at the living room while eating some fruits as sweets. Kyuhyun’s nervousness still doesn’t fully subside as beads of sweats were forming on his forehead and unconsciously tapping his fingers to his thigh.

Mr.Seo on the other hand is still on his teasing mode as Joohyun remains the annoyed one. Annoyed by his fathers action and annoyed to him by being almost late earlier. Every now and then he glances Joohyun  and  vice versa that is being noticed by the two elders.

 

Aigoo! These two seems like in their teenage years. Stealing glances to each other huh? Joohyun dear, you are blushing! Hahaha

 

Tsk! Joohyu ah! You are still indeed in love with this guy even though he hurt you so much. Your way too obvious my daughter. Aissh! How could this man brings too much pain and joy to her at the same time? Aigoo! Love indeed!

 

“Rich Ajusshi! I am meeting my appa today and I am very much excited” he said as his eyes literally glisten for joy. Kyuhyun’s heart ached and felt happiness at the same time. He blames himself for such agony and promises thy self wipe those pain and bring joy to his son and Joohyun.

 

Jaehyun my son, I hope you could still give me those smiles later on when you would know the truth

 

“I am happy for you Jae” he simply said

 

“Are you sure you wanted to meet your father Jae” Mr. Seo interrupted them as he gave a quick glare to Kyu. Mrs. Seo sighed as well as Joohyun knowing that her father isn’t done with his cold act.

 

“Deh harabeoji” he said and gave his grandfather a big smile. The latter then thought how the little kid wanted to see him badly.

 

Mianhae my little boy. Harabeoji was selfish. I hope you could be happy now. But I still wanted to test your father a little more as well as your mother’s patience. I am sorry my boy if you could hear this from me.

 

“I pity your father for not seeing you grew up” he said audible enough for Kyuhyun but it feels like an echo to him. The words keep repeating itself. “He shouldn’t have left in the first place” he added giving a vivid smirk

 

“Appa” she called him to cut him off. He knew Kyuhyun was at fault but she cant hold it anymore hearing those criticisms on him especially in front of her son.

 

“What?” here comes Mr. Seo of his innocent mode

 

“I guess we should go now. We don’t want to be stuck up in a traffic jam” she motion to got up “Come on Jae, we will change your clothes now” she called her son and signed to follow her and the latter did. Before she left, she softly tap Kyu’s shoulder and silently prayed for him to endure his father’s actions.

 

As Joohyun’s presence faded, Kyuhyun can’t help to feel another bucket of nervousness being poured on him but he is ready to face every consequences he made in the past.

 

“Kyuhyun ah, I am sorry for my husband’s words. He was just kidding” she apologizes to him and elbow her husband “Right Yeobo” she asked while raising an eyebrow to him.

 

“I mean everything I’ve said” he stubbornly said and Mrs. Seo made a stern face “Ahrasso, Yes. I was messing you up” he said in defeat

 

I will now make an end to my pissing you off project. TEM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter