HURT

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A thick crowd of people were gathered upon the famous bookstores of the country. They were anxiously waiting for the release of the long awaited novel from the fast arising author, Cho Kyuhyun. People from the media were also visible around the area to cover the release of the books. Moonlight had taken the attention of the people since the author himself revealed its story behind the book. Everyone is very eager enough to read about it. Also, no one can deny the fact that Cho Kyuhyun was also featured in the magazine of Seoul Apparels that made him more popular especially with girls.

 

After hours of waiting, finally the books were now released to the public. Everyone was very aggressive to have their own copy and the number of people kept on increasing as the hours elapsed.

 

The busiest bookstore and the most of people gathered upon is the Seoul National Bookstore located at the heart of the city. It is because a book signing is scheduled there later in the afternoon. After buying their books, no one dared to go back home since they wanted so much to have the autograph of the author. Teenagers and ladies in their twenties covered the most number of the readers in every bookstore.

 

“I just can’t wait for Mr. Cho to sign this book”

 

“Mr. Cho is too hot; he can even pass as a celebrity”

 

“He is more of an Idol aura compared to an author but then who cares!”

 

“Oh my Gosh! Here comes Mr. Cho”

 

The pack of the human species thickens as the most awaited persona arrived the area. Girls were now screaming even though bookstore is indeed a peaceful place.

 

“Oh my gosh! He is so handsome”

 

“I can’t breath! Help me”

 

“Pinch me! Is this surreal?”

 

Continuous screams and wild giggles were heard all over the vicinity much more when Kyuhyun made his way to the designated area. As he made a smile before he took his seat, girls were indeed left in awe. The book signing started and Kyuhyun never get tired of smiling here and there for it is only thing he can repay to the peoples who support his book. Even him, he can’t believe how the people have given importance to his book and only thank the heavens above for letting it happen.

 

The sun had settled down already as the event ended. Exhausted yet happy Cho Kyuhyun made his way to his car, preparing to leave as being accompanied by Minho.

 

“Thank you so much for your hard work Mr. Cho and Congratulations, obviously the sales is very much in good shape and hoping for much better one in the next few days” Minho said extending his hand for a handshake. Kyuhyun greatly accepted it.

 

“Thank you too Minho and to your father”

 

“By the way, here is the special book. It is the only copy and customized according to what you have instructed” Minho said and handed him a neatly wrapped box.

 

“Thank you so much Minho. I greatly appreciate it” He excitedly received the box

 

“I guess it is for Ella”

Minho said referring to the female lead character of the book

 

“Deh, no one else” a smile crept from his tired face.

"I hope she would know that she is the female lead in the story while she's reading it hehehe. I'll take my leave now Mr. Cho"

 

The two then exchanges goodbyes to one another and parted their ways.

 

 

SEOUL APPARELS BUILDING

 

 

“Oh my Gosh It’s Mr. Cho”

the female employees were fangirling too. Even at this building he would still hear some giggles and excitement from the female employees yet in a refined version since they are inside a business company. Who would not be stunned with those perfectly shaped man? Cho Kyuhyun indeed is a girl magnet but his heart is attached only to the woman whom he is about to visit.

 

“Is Joohyun… I mean Ms. Seo inside?” he asked Sooyoung

 

“Deh… Mr. Cho. I’ll inform her. I didn’t knew you have an appointment with her.”

 

“No its alright. I just go inside if you wouldn’t mind”

 

Before Sooyoung could utter that her boss doesn’t like someone who will just barged inside her office without prior notice, he is already is inside the office.

 

“What do you want Sooyoung unnie?” she asked in her usual soft voice with face so calm while sketching some designs in her table. Joohyun wasn’t looking at him and Kyuhyun enjoyed the sight of her being the Seo Joohyun he fall in love with.

 

Seohyun felt that it wasn’t Sooyoung she is talking to, she managed to look down on the floor having a glimpse of a man’s pair of shoes.

This is not Sooyoung unnie for sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter