PUZZLE

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FOUR WALLS.

 

NO LIGHT.

 

COLD.

 

ALONE.

 

 

Kyuhyun woke up as he shivers from a sudden cold. He then felt a bit of dizziness and his eyes were about to fall again.

He suddenly take note that he always feel such everytime he woke up right after dinner.

He will feel tired, pain in his head, and sometimes lost of trance of what happen.

 

He yawns.

The pain comes again.

 

He felt sleepy again but this time he must overcome it. He wander his eyes, off looking for something that will make him awake.

His eyes suddenly glistens as his eyes found a piece of tool.

"Perfect"

he grabbed the said sharp tool and close his eyes.

 

"It will be just a pinch"

he mentally told himself.

 

After a few rounds of reminders, he did stab his right thigh. He squeled for pain in silence, trying not to be suspicious from his abductor.

Kyuhyun then bit his lower lip as a single streak of tear runs down his cheek.

 

He succeeded. He is now fully awake.

 

He sat down on the floor and lean his back at the foot of the bed. He start to recollect every piece of information he can gather from these past few weeks, past few months.

 

 

 

2 MONTHS EARLIER 

Downtown Seoul, South Korea

10:15 P.M.

SEO's RESIDENCE

 

 

"Hello?"

A female voice from unregistered number ask

 

"Who is this?"

 

"Kyuhyun? Is this you?"

In an english fluency, she verify his identity.

 

"Speaking"

he said in english

 

"Oh! Thanks God! Hey its me Ashley"

 in a joyous tone she said

 

"Anyway, we have an emergency board meeting and I we need you here by my side. I know you are still on leave but this is urgent. Don't worry you can fly back as soon as everything is settled, If I would allow you. All expenses paid for you won't be flying back. NEVER! "

"Wait, let me process everything, you seem so rushed" 

 

"Of course darling, I badly miss you. Well the company really need your expertise about this. Dad, wants you to be present at the meeting. So please check your email. Everything is arranged already. Alright, Bye!"

She hang up, before could say anything. Leaving him no choice but to obey such orders.

"Soon, you'll be in my arms again"

 

 

 

 

 

W. SMITH & A. SMITH CORPORATION BUILDING

VICTORIA CONFERENCE HALL

15th FLOOR

9:05 A.M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter