CLOSER

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Appa"

Jaehyun call him for the nth time of the moment as he continues to sniffs his little nose, clogged up a bit due to excess crying.

 

"Jae, stop crying now. Its not like you. You're appa will not be gone for too long. Its just a few days"

Joohyun halfly scold her son as she massages her temple.

 

They were at the waiting area of Incheon airport. It was an urgent departure of Cho Kyuhyun going back to the states. His american company called him last night and needed his presence right away. They headed back to Seoul early in the morning with Jaehyun crying since then. Joohyun still felt sleepy and her temper limit is too short.

 

"Uri Jaehyun is a big boy right?" He asked in his sweet tone. Jaehyun just nodded and wipes his tears with his little hands.

 

"Appa, will come back after a few days" he assured his son with his words and kissed his forehead. "Will you take care eomma while is away?" he asked his boy and he simply make a salute sign. "That's my boy" he ruffled his hair then Jaehyun threw his little arms that embraces his leg. Kyuhyun then kneel down to his level so he can hug him properly.

 

Joohyun on the other hand, slowly opens her eyes and witnessed such a beautiful view offered before her. She can't help but to show a smile as a sign of being touched.

 

"These two, they only met for not more than a day yet feels like inseparable duo" she shook her head by her thought. As she watched the two boys, she saw Kyuhyun whispered to his little boy and JAehyun showed him a two thumbs up and the two sealed a pinky swear. "What was that?" she asked

 

"Boys talk" her little boy quickly answered that earned a raising eyebrow from her.

 

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun I hope you are not teaching your son a bad habit" she glared at him.

 

"Why would I?" he innocently said and he looked at his son then they both showed her a same form of smile.

 

Watching the two, her heart seems to skip a beat. She was too happy seing her son's eyes that glistens for joy. She realized that no matter how much love she fill in to him yet it will never be a complete one. There will always be a space for a father's love that is intended to be fulfilled by its father himself. She felt proud of herself by giving him the opportunity. Five years of being selfish is enough already.

 

After a few minutes, Kyuhyun's fligt is being called and now ready to accept passengers for boarding. He stood up from where he was seated still carrying his son. He looked at her with eyes that is full of pain of leaving her again .  Joohyun just gave her a soft smile and then he put down his little one that is ready to gave another bucket of tears.

 

"Jaehyun ah.. remember what appa told you" he said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter