WHAT IS LOVE?

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

LOVE SACRIFICE

 

Kyuhyun dried another set of tears that voluntarily falls down. He sniffs and then clears his throat. Emotions overflow within his system. He felt tired, weak, helpless and alone.

 

“Why does fate have to play with me again? Why does it have to be me?”

 

Life indeed is too cruel, unfair and brutal to him. He suffered too much pain and unhappiness in this so called battle for life. He is too weak to fight back. And when he finally regains his strength to continue, another ton of burden came.

 

“This is much better place than to see Joohyun be hurt by her. I rather took all the pain and even take more of it just to keep her safe. Joohyun is everything. She is my life”

 

 

 

LOVE WAITS

 

“Hyun”

 

Joohyun slowly raises her head to meet the owner of the voice. It was Yoona, alongside with her 3 months old boyfriend and now her fiancée, Dongwoon.

 

“Unnie” she said in her hoarse voice due to excessive crying. Her puffy eyes elude sadness and pain. She is indeed fragile at the moment. Vulnerable

 

“Hyun, stop it. He isn’t worth a single tear.” Dongwoon was in rage of anger. He had enough. It pains him to see her in such state.

 

“He has reasons, I know.” She strongly believed, though she doubted him.

 

“But Hyun…”

 

“Joohyun is right. Everything has its own reasons, everything happens for a reason. I knew Kyu, he has his words”

 

“I have to wait, wait for him.”

 

 

LOVE IS SELFISH

 

“I am Ashley Smith and no one gets on my way, I can have everything. When I say everything, I mean nothing is left for all of you”

 

She is bossy, straightforward, and spoiled brat heiress. She wants everything to be in her way. She grew up with a silver spoon in .

 

“I can have all that I want. And Love is on its list. Kyuhyun means everything, everything is MINE and mine alone.”

 

 

WHAT IS LOVE?

 

Today, Kyuhyun receives another visit from his abductor. She was wearing full smiles as she reveals herself from the door. Behind her is John, who was setting his vision to the ground.

 

“Have you made your decision already pretty boy?”

 

“You don’t need to ask. I already said NO” he calmly answers

 

Her smile faded instantly, she was annoyed and pissed off on how she was rejected by him. Never in her entire life she got rejected, neither once.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter