WAIT FOR ME

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A ray of light peeked through its window above as the curtains were flipped a bit. A pair of deep brown eyes slowly opens as the light hits its perfectly shaped face.

He squinted his eyes for a while before he regain a clear vision. He blinked a few times, scanned the area,

'twas UNFAMILIAR.

 

"Aah"

he groans as he felt a tinge of dizziness.

He then put a pressure to his temple hoping that the pain would subsides, fortunately it does, gradually.

 

"Where am I? What happened?" he mentally asked

 

He slowly got up from a soft cushion called bed and sit upon its edge. He took a moment of recollecting all the memories he can access from his messed up brain. 

 

Later on, he heard footsteps from a woman, he persumed since it sounded like heels followed by heavy steps that he guessed that it was a man. MEN rather, as more heavy steps were heared thereafter.

He carefully listens to each foostep as it draw near him. The door then unlocks and came a woman in a 4 inches brick red salvatore ferragamo heels.

 

"Hello there sleepy boy" 

A woman, same age as him, dressed in a bright red clothing that tightly hugged her slim body. She smirked as she saw the reaction from him.

 

He trailed off his eyes to the visitor that came and felt a relief as their eyes met.

 

"Ashley, thank goodness you're here. I thought I was being abducted. The last thing I remember was being on a plane going to my article site. Isn't that an absurd idea?" he chuckled and she faintly smile

 

"You really don't have any idea do you?" she said as she make her way to a stool placed beside the bed. She sat and seductively crossed her legs.

 

"Don't you remember anything my dear?" She asked looking at him with fire in her eyes.

 

He was confused, feeling odd why his friend is acting in such a way and he didnt like it anyway.

 

"Have you decided it yet?" she asked again making him more confused.

 

"Huh?" 

 

"Seems like you didn't. Then, let me show you something so you can decide a bit faster. Time is ticking CHO KYU HYUN"

 

She stood up and make her to way to him. Kyuhyun take a step backward as she made the gap an inch. She smiked, trailed of her fingers to his arm, to his shoulders and up to his jawline. Then to his lips, kissable. She moves her face forward but before he can proceed whatever she is planning, Kyuhyun had stepped back and held her wrist tightly.

 

"What the hell are you doing? Huh,Ashley?" he asked in his signature calm tone. She looked away and he tighten his grip.

 

"Explain" in a firm and auhorative manner he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter