THE DAUGHTER

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A big sigh was heard from Seo Joohyun as she laid her body to her bed. She stares at the ceiling above pretending stars were at her reach. She traveled back home since it is weekends while Yoona was left at Seoul for she has some photo shoots to attend to. She felt tired and exhausted from too much work as she herself for more so she can retort her pre occupied heart. She didn’t talk too much since she arrives and her mother has seemed to notice it well.

 

“Joohyun, are you sleeping already?” Mrs. Seo asked after a couple of knocks

 

“Joohyun, can I come in?” she asked again after she didn’t answer back. Mrs. Seo knocked again triple times then she was attended by her daughter. She slowly came in watching her daughter laying down her bed still dressed in her office clothes.

 

“Why haven’t you undress yet?” she asked as she sat beside her bed

 

“I am just tired eomma”

 

“My dear, is there something wrong? You look as one. Eomma can feel it Joohyun” she said calmly as she brushed her hair to sides

 

“Eomma” she called her mom as she slowly got up and being assisted by her mother to support her back

 

“Yes my dear, eomma is here to listen” she faced her daughter with an assurance in her eyes

 

Seohyun felt it too and rest her head to her mother’s shoulder. “Eomma, he is back” in a low voice she starts to pour her heart out.

 

“Kyuhyun?” her mother guessed probably tells since she know her daughter well. No man can ever make her feel like this besides him.

 

“Deh eomma, I dont know what to do. I am worried eomma. Help me”

 

“Does he already knew about Jaehyun?” her mother asked again still in her composure

 

Seohyun didn’t answer her instead a faint sob was heard from her but Mrs. Seo heard it anyway.

 

“I won’ ask details then. It’s up to you my child. It’s your decision. Just remember that no matter how we deny a fact it will never change details of the fact. He is the father of the child and we have no right to take it away. Do you hear me Joohyun?”

 

“Deh eomma, we already have discussed that matter. He can see him during weekends since he has work too and of course with my permission. I am not worried about Jaehyun eooma, I know, we knew that he is not like the other kids and he can adjust easily and besides he longed for… anni, he dreamed to see his father”

 

“I know my child. He asked about him in a countless times. It’s good that he can finally meet him since I am out of excuses and alibis to Jae. So, if that’s the case my dear, what else are you worried at?”

 

Seohyun kept in silence and her sobs increases gradually audible enough. “You still love him, aren’t you Joohyun?” she cried even more seems like a representation a YES answer. “Eomma” she cried even more.

 

“Aigoo my child. Is he married already?”

 

“Anni”

 

“A girlfriend, a fiancée perhaps?”
 

“Don’t have either”

 

“Good then, Wait, how did you know about these details? You asked him?”

 

“Anni eomma, I just hear it”

 

“Really?”

 

“Okay, I purposely eavesdropped to my employees when they are talking to him. Eomma, this is not the issue here” she whined while Mrs. Seo chuckle seeing her daughter flushed in a red face.

 

“What is the issue then?”  She faced Joohyun looking at her brown eyes “Here?” she pointed to her heart and she simply nod as her response.

 

“Joohyun my dear, if you both don’t have strings attached to others then why don’t you try to knot your strings to each other. You two have already had half of your strings, Jaehyun and it is up to the two of you if you pull the other half to make your strings as one. You are on a marriage age already my child so it’s up to you”

 

“Eooma, he only stays here in Korea because of Jaehyun not me. He said he won’t burden me anymore and he doesn’t have the right and a place in me. It clearly means he doesn’t want me back. So I would not assume anything to him anymore, he is only a father to my child” she flares her nostrils prettily that made her mother cracked up

 

“Eomma, I am serious here” she pouts

 

“I know, you wouldn’t flare too much nostrils if you aren’t too serious with him. Aigoo, Joohyun ah I thought you were grown woman already. Are you sure you didn’t misunderstand what he said? If you as me, I will decipher it as a humble man thinking he doesn’t deserve someone like you for he hurt you too badly. Every time I see you two back then, I can felt the sincerity especially in his eyes upon you. That kind of love doesn’t subside easily. Look the two of you, still single despite the years have gone. I guess the two of you still yearns for each other. Just listen to your heart my love a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter