WORDS

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Here are your orders ma’am, 2 plates of pancakes with egg and bacon on the side, a hot chocolate and a vanilla latte. Enjoy your meal” the petite waitress carefully placed down their foods as she cheerfully greeted them.

 

“thank you” Joohyun manage to say as she stirs up her cup of vanilla latte while Jaehyun dash off to his meal.

 

Joohyun and Jaehyun were in a café nearby the airport premise. They took a descent American breakfast to satisfy their growling stomachs. They only had a miniminal amount of food earlier as they send off Kyuhyun at the airport. Joohyun decided to take a day off for today as she called the office earlier and made Sooyoung to handle the other matters. She was a little dizzy due to lack of sleep yet she tries to fight her condition.

 

“Jae, chew your food properly” she reminded his son who was eating rapidly. Jaehyun just nodded as a response and takes the advice of his mother.

 

Later on, they leave the platter clean. Joohyun took his small pouch that contains necessities which all the girls could only understand. She flips up her compact powder and stares at her own reflection.

 

"Aigoo! I am having more eyebags" she whined "And my skin isnt well toned today" she added.

 

Joohyun isnt the type of girl who can't leave without make up on and cares about her image all day long, dresses up to the latest trends and the like. But since she became the Head Designer of Seoul Apparels Inc. her lifestyle changes a bit to live up to the world she revolves now. In the end, she has an image of a Head Designer to carry on. Jaehyun noticed her mother's doing as he was wiping off his mouth from the chocolate stain.

 

"Eomma, you are beautiful. Don't worry appa and I love you so much" he said as he stretches his arms to its extent "This much eomma. See?" he added

 

Joohyun couldn't help but to chuckles by his son's words. Indeed they are heartwarming yet embarrassing as she was caught in act.

 

"Aigoo my son. Come here" she called him and give him the warmest hug with a kiss on his cheeks.

 

"Eomma, don't make yourself more beautiful anymore" he suddenly blurted out as he escape from their embrace.

 

"Huh? Waeyo?" Joohyun crossed her eyebrows

 

"So I wont have a hard time guarding you from other boys" he innocently said that made Joohyun burst into laughter.

 

"And why are you going to guard me huh? my dear Jaehyun?" Joohyun asked as she ruffled his hair

 

"It's my job since appa is away. We made a deal" he proudly said

 

"Your appa? What else did your appa tell you?"

 

"Hmmmmmm" he pursed his lips with his right index pressing it.

 

"He tell me to look for you while his away"

 

"What else?"

 

"I will be a good boy and never ever make eomma angry"

 

"Is that all?"

 

"Ah! There's one more. Appa said to always call you eomma in public places"

 

"Waeyo" a very curious Joohyun asked

 

"I don't know but appa said that, it would make everyone knows that you have a son and you are not available anymore. Appa is weird but we make a deal so I will not break our promise"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter