LIES and TRUTH

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Stranger? Am I now Joohyun?”

 

Kyuhyun throw the words to her with an utmost pain inside him. A deep stab right through its core

 

Seohyun didn’t even move an inch as he heard him call her name. She felt her heart being crumpled down even though it was already tainted. Her knees were indeed trembling as she dares not to look back.

 

“Joohyun, is that the way you address me now?” he asked again that made her knees to wobble for more. She tries to find words but seem not to find any. She wanted so much to scream and shout yet there is no sound came out. She wanted to run as fast as she could yet she can’t move an inch. She wanted to breathe but there is no air. Her visions slowly shuts down with the last thought of a name CHO KYUHYUN but before she hit the ground a familiar arms catch her, sadly, she can’t feel it anymore.

 

“Eomma”

Jaehyun screamed while crying that made Kyuhyun panicked a bit

 

With no experience with children, he doesn’t know how to calm the latter. “Don’t cry now” he even managed to say as he got up and carried the unconscious Seohyun in his masculine arms.

 

“Eomma, Wake up now”

Jaehyun cries for more that made Kyuhyun panicked again as he look for someone who could help him

 

“Excuse me, please help us!” he shouted yet in a polite way to the few people inside the café. “Sir, do you know where is your clinic here?” he asked a young man at the table near them that fortunately made his way to help

 

“Omo! It’s Miss Seo” the young man that goes by the name of Luhan as engraved to his name plate motions to carry Seohyun out from him.

 

With that, Kyuhyun glared him and tries to control himself Yah! It’s not the time for jealousy Kyu but his hormones ain’t stopping him.  He glared again but the boy insisted to carry her with stares of affection. That’s it!  His limits were now reached by Luhan.

“Hey! YOU LITTLE PUNK! JUST TELL ME WHERE THE CLINIC IS AND DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH A FINGER AGAIN” in his authoritative manner and eyes that could kill even the tiniest creature made Luhan to step back while raising his hands.

 

“I am sorry sir…. j..jjust  tt..turn left…after that door… then straight ahead.. y..yo.. you can see a clinic…ss..sign at the e.e.nd” the boy stuttered out of fear.

 

“Thanks” Kyu still managed to thank the kid and then went on for the clinic through his direction.

 

“Was that Miss Seo’s husband? He is so scary” Luhan thought while looking his image fades away.

 

 

 

Dr. Sunny Lee, the company physician and her assistant Kwon Yuri, a registered nurse were very much fascinated by a romantic scene as what Yuri describes being offered before them. On the left side of the clinic’s bed, Kyuhyun sat down while stares of various emotions were only offered to the woman who was still lying down with eyes closed.

 

“Joohyunah.. wake up now.. I am too worried already” he said as he slowly caresses her soft brown locks then kiss his right hand

 

With such bold action, the two women can’t seem to control themselves as they felt giddy while watching them. But the son he had not yet known begs to disagree.

 

“Mister, why did you do that? My father would be so angry with you. That would be okay if eomma doesn’t love appa anymore but she does. She love him very much” the boy’s revelations made a wide grin to Kyuhyun imagining his assumptions are correct.

An intense feeling again came as he felt the child was his and he needs an answer right at the moment.

 

Seohyun slowly lit up her eyes and scanned the room. She looks for something familiar to where she is at the moment and felt a relief as she saw the faces of two familiar women dressed in white and the face of her precious one. After such, she  felt a warm hand holding hers and a pair of eyes staring at her. She slowly turn her direction to the left and saw the man that made her heart rate on its fast pace. “Omo!” she gulped but Kyuhyun only gave her a bright smile, a smile she longed to see perhaps too stubborn to accept.

 

“Eomma” Jaehyun called her as she slowly got up where she was lying.

 

“Seohyunah… I’m glad that you’re awake now” Dr. Sunny said and move to her direction

 

“What happen Dr. Lee? Thank you so much for taking care of me”

 

“You passed out at the cafeteria earlier, thank God this handsome mister here helped you” Sunny make her direction to Kyuhyun that made Seohyun froze again to death.

 

“Have a rest my dear, your always busy at work and no time for yourself” Dr. Sunny added

 

Seohyun didn’t even comprehend what the bright and petite doctor had been saying, her thoughts were only to the man who helped her earlier. Various emotions flowed swiftly to her system. She slowly turns around to see him with nervousness written all over her face but the latter just gave her a teasing smile that made her blood to rise up. Aish! Feeling happy huh!

 

“Thank you still Dr. Sunny and to you Ms. Yuri. I need to go now, I left a tons of work” she quickly got up and went outside the clinic without even taking a look at him.

 

“Eomma, you didn’t thank the mister earlier, he was the one who helped you” Jaehyun managed to say as being slightly dragged off by her mother who was trying to escape from him. She didn’t respond to the child that made Jaehyun to stop from his walking. “Eomma, you are now being rude, You always told not to do that”

 

Seohyun froze by the words of her son. He was right, she is not doing a good example to him. She stops then turns around to go back to the clinic but the man he was avoiding at is an inch away from her. Seohyun’s eyes widen and can no longer chase her heartbeat. Staring at each other’s eyes feels like some electricity sparkling all over, like fireworks above them but only those two hearts and explain how it really feels.

 

“Let’s have coffee Miss” a meaningful smile was given to Seohyun that made the latter to feel another bucket of nervousness. “Please” those eyes plead to her that she cant resist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter