ONE MORE CHANCE

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-DON’T DISTURB-

 

A signage posted outside the office of Seoul Apparels Inc. Head Designer. She locked out herself in the room since lunch time and no one dared to interrupt her unless it is urgent or “life threatening” as what she quote to her staff.

 

“Aish” an irritable voice from Seohyun was heard for the nth time of the day as she scratched another paper before crumpling it into a ball then toss it to the trash bin beside her table. Few crumpled paper balls were scattered all over the floor as well as the trash bin itself. It has been few hours already yet Seohyun wasn’t able to come up a design that suits her taste for the day.

 

“Why cant I draft a good design, just one damn sketch” she gave up as she shove off her pencil and laid back to her high chair then slowly massage her temple.

 

Time, which has been too precious for her were already wasted by sketching one design to another but neither one succeeded. Focus is not on her senses yet still trying to deny the fact that she is pre occupied. “Damn you, Cho Kyuhyun! It is your entire fault”

 

There she said it unnoticed. Answers her own questions, sure enough her mind were flown away to the man who made her world upside down again. She hates to admit that she is thinking of him but reality bites. She is thinking of him.

 

The memory of the scene with him last week keeps replaying through her head. The image is still fresh and gives a shiver on her. As she put back her thoughts to work, a knock from her door was heard revealing Sooyoung and a young man.

 

“Excuse me maam, you have a delivery. I am sorry for disturbing you but the delivery boy doesn’t want to give me this as he was ordered to give it directly to you.”

 

“Huh? A delivery? Who is it from?” a tired looking Joohyun asked still closing her eyes as she tried to rest

 

“Our customer hold it to an anonymous state and just wanted to deliver this personally to you maam” the young boy said as he hand her a bouquet of flowers along with a received papers to be signed on.

 

“Is that so? Just place them on the side Sooyoung and please do sign it for me, Im too tired to get up”

 

After Sooyoung placed the bouquet neatly on her side table, she slowly closes the door to avoid any noise for her not to disturb the boss. On the other hand, Seohyun didn’t even notice she had taken a nap already. It was only a while when she realized as she slowly open her eyes and even cursed thy self when there is too much work to attend to. Then,  she take a glimpse of a nicely done bouquet of flowers placed neatly at her table.

 

“Woah! Pretty” she exclaimed as she made her way to the side table. “Hmmm… and even smells good” All of her somber look earlier were swept away at the moment. Indeed, she likes flowers especially white roses. Coincidence? The flowers were indeed roses and they are truly white. “So love white roses” she added as she sat down and notice a little pink card attached in the left most area.

 

SMILE – it will make your day!

 

  Love,

 Kyu

 

Her smiles quickly fade away, brows suddenly crossed and flaring nostrils were already visible. “You just ruined my day more” she tosses the card down. “I am not worth a bouquet Cho Kyuhyun! So you think I’ll give in with this kind of doing huh? Tsk! totally not” As being dragged by her anger, she threw the flowers right to the bin and fold her arms and let out a heavy breath.

 

“those were too pretty” she suddenly let out as she saw her favorite flowers being damped at the bin. “Waaaah!” she whined as she tries to pull back the flowers but the thought of the sender make her to decline again.

 

Being the stubborn Joohyun, she will always remain as one.

 

 

NEXT DAY…

 

 

Design Department along with the Advertising Department of Seoul Apparels were the busiest people throughout the company. The tuxedo line is about to set to the public eyes. Photo shoot for the magazine will be tomorrow that made them very anxious while the showcase itself will be two weeks after. Seo Joo Hyun, being the head designer shouldered a very high load of work and even the responsibility for its outcome.

 

“Miss Seo, you need to check the new delivered parcels, the fabrics from Italy. Your presence is highly needed before it will be handed down to the cutters.” Sooyoung announces to her boss who was busy enough flipping and signing papers scattered around her table.

 

“Alright, schedule it after lunch” Seohyun answered still head down

 

“But you have a schedule to visit the final stage tuxedos for tomorrow” Sooyoung said as she flip the long list of schedule of Seohyun

 

“Is that so? Just schedule it after or the other way around whatever is better Sooyoung”

 

“Yes maam… and maam”

 

“Is there more?” she asked and looks at her for the first time since they start their conversation.

 

“Anni maam, just want to ask for your lunch”

 

“Aaah… just have me the usual and please buy me some aspirin I am quite not feeling good” Seohyun said checking herself

 

It was quite a few seconds after Sooyoung left the room, when the door was heard unlocked. “Did you forget something Soo?” Seohyun asked

 

“Hey there busy dongsaeng! You didn’t even pick up my call huh”

 

Aware of the voice, she quickly directs her gaze to the visitor.

 

“Unnie” she happily greeted her

 

“For you!” Yoona handed down a basket of fruits to her table

 

“Waah! Thank you so much unnie”  She thank the older girl but Yoona doesn’t look like pleased with her thank you

 

“It’s not from me Hyun, I just bring it up here as I met Hyoyeon downstairs and she said it is for you”

 

“Huh? Wonder whom does it came from. By the way, did you have your lunch? Let’s eat together” she joyfully invited her unnie since they didn’t have a wide time for each other nowad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter