WHY?

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyun" Yoona called her as she rest her chin on her right hand and its left hand carefully placed over Seohyun's. Joohyun lift up her head up to Yoona's eye level as the latter showed a wide smile.

 

"Yah! Seo Joohyun" an irritated Yoona yelled not even caring the stares of other guest of the restaurant.

"Hmm" a lazy groan was  only given by Joohyun and Yoona became more frustrated especially when she asked "Do you need something?"

 

That's it! There is something wrong. This is supposed to be a happy dinner between her and me as I am about to announce a good news yet I know that there is bothering Joohyun and I dont want to make her even more worst. 

 

Joohyun and Yoona were currently having dinner at a famous pasta house at the heart of Seoul. Yoona literrally dragged the younger one as she refused saying she isn't feeling well. Indeed, she had used the same excuse for the nth time already. She wondered what happened to her when everything was in a good repair between her and Kyuhyun. She contemplate for a while on how to let the younger one pour her heart out so that she can announce her initial agenda.

 

"Unnie" Joohyun softly poked Yoona who was currently out of her own world. "Unnie, are you alright? You are indeed weird unnie" she softly chuckled

 

"Said the woman who was spacing out for almost a month already tsk"

 

"ME? I am not" she defended herself

 

"Me? I am not?" she sarcastically immitate her that earn a frown from Joohyun. "spill the beans" Yoona said in a serious tone

 

Joohyun was caught red handed. there is nothing to hide from Yoona. She can clearly read her like an open book more than an x-ray machine. 

 

Joohyun heaved a deep sigh as she tries to collect herself. "Unnie, etteoke?" she starts herself

 

"Eottoke? On what?"

 

Joohyun bowed down her head and when she faced back Yoona, there were already visible tears running down her cheeks. 

 

"Yah! What's wrong?" Yoona asked in a panicked tone

 

She didnt answered back instead a soft sobs was her respnse. Yoona got up and made her way beside her dongsaeng, rubbing her back as to comfort her.

 

"Cry it out Joohyun, let it out whatever you are feeling now. Unnie is here, ready enough to hear you out when you're ready" She said a little bit teary too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter