TOO LONG AGO

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hello?”

a groggy voice from Yoona was heard as she answers the phone.

 

“You’ve just woken up? It’s almost 11 a.m for gods sake” a nagging voice from the other line made Yoona distance her phone from her ear.

 

“Aish! The hell you care” she said as she massages her temple and closed her eyes again trying to sleep.

 

“Yah! Im Yoon A!! Are you listening! Don’t come back to sleep now!”

 

“Shut up” though extremely annoyed she calmly said the words hoping the other would just shut down.

 

“I won’t, not until you get off your from bed……And have some breakfast already by the way.” The voice from the other line became caring and soft as he said the words gradually.

 

“Aissh! Son Dongwoon! Will you just shut up!” Annoyed Yoona screamed after she can no longer control her anger then toss her phone after she pressed the end button.

 

Tot… tot….tot

 

“Wae? She hanged up? Aissh!!” he talked to himself as he tries to press again her number.

 

The number you dialed is busy at the moment. Please try to call later.

 

He indeed call again for who knows how many times.

 

The number you dialed is out of coverage area. Please try to call again later.

 

“Aissh!! This girl chincha!” a frustrated Dongwoon laid down his body to his king size bed.He stared blankly at his galaxy inspired ceiling and a thought of her came again.

 

 

" So, what do you think?"

Dongwoon asked as he showed his halfly done room.

The walls were painted already and some furnitures were already placed.

 

"Woah! A nice and comfy aura is being felt in here" Joohyun commented as she carefully scan the room. Dongwoon creped a smile and thank her.

 

"How about you advertising dept. Head? What can you say? Isn't it a master piece?" He boast and halfly tease the other

 

"Pft to your master piece. This is the main reason why I was worried that you didn't hire an interior designer. Well, still okay since you're the one who will be living here. Suits you well" Yoona laughed as she said her words making her way to a small couch placed at the coner, still covered with white sheet.

 

"Thank you Yoon, your words were very much uplifting my designing ego." Dongwoon sarcastically said while he was just answered with a shrugging shoulders.

"Anyway, a galaxy or a universe inspired concept is a good match with your room. Think about that" Yoona suggested without looking at him

 

"I agree with Yoong with that" Joohyun added.

 

Dongwoon was at the kitchen counter, trying to make an edible food. He was chopping some onions and garlic. Then some vegetables and then some leakes.

 

After doing so, he stared at them and cursed himself. "What am I trying to cook again? Aissh!!" He was indeed out of his mind at the moment. His mind is somewhere out, on someone rather.

 

"I wonder if she is eating right now. That girl, sure enough is too lazy to cook"

 

Dongwoon is a no cook person. He personally didn't like it at all but he sures eat a lot. He prayed for having a great cook type of wife and someone who do chores precisely. After living in the states for quite some time he managed to learn a few recipes both western and korean foods.

 

"YAH! You are cooking? Please Dongwoon, let me live for more" Yoona clasped her hands and faces Dongwoon in a plead

 

"What is that suppose to mean? I am not the end of your life" he said and flicked her forehead.

 

"Ouch! It hurts. You said you will cook for us. Remember the last time he bought as food way back in high school Hyun? Aigoo! I though I was going to die"

 

"Yeah I remember it vividly" Joohyun chuckles.

 

"That was so long ago" he defend himself "I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter