WISH

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Move it to the left pabo!”

Yoona instructed Dongwoon who was climbing up the stairs hanging the banner saying:

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAEHYUN

 

“Yah! Move now to the right a bit” Yoona  ordered while pointing her index finger to the right

 

“What? What’s the use of moving it to the left earlier when I will just move it again to the right” half annoyed Dongwoon complains while wiping his own sweat with his left arm.

 

“You need to move to the right again because you move it too much to the left earlier pabo! Just move it to the right a bit, stop whining!”

 

“Aishh this girl… if only.. aishh!” he murmured

 

“Are you saying something?” Yoona raised an eyebrow

 

“Anni” he said and moves the banner to the right to please the nagging woman below.

 

“There! Perfect” she clasped her hand in satisfaction.

 

“God! Thank you!!” he said and got down

 

Dongwoon was about to take his seat on the nearby couch when Yoona made a face

 

“What?”

he faced her as he noticed the way Yoona look

 

“Where do you think your going? We are not yet done; we need to pin down the balloons to the wall mister”

 

“WE? You mean we? Why does it seems like I am the only one working while you were just nagging around”

 

“Aigoo! Dongwoonie is complaining, are you tired my dear?” Yoona made a cute voice and ruffled his hair

 

“Deh! I am. I want to rest now” Dongwoon whined

 

“Cheongmal? Okay you can rest………. After you’re done. Pali! Back to work” Yoona said and walk away like a boss.

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

 

Loud scream was then heard after. Meanwhile, Hyoyeon was carefully driving to Joohyun’s place with cakes and pastries she picked up from the bakery as what Joohyun told her. Beside her was a neatly wrapped blue gift for the little Jaehyun. She was waiting for the traffic light to go green when her phone rang. She quickly put on her earphones and presses the answer button.

 

“Deh? Yoona?”

 

“Where are you now unnie? We are nearly done with the decorations.” Yoona said from the other line

 

“I’m halfway there. Be sure it is beautiful huh? I’ll grade you hahaha”

 

“Of course it is… Take care and be safe in driving unnie”

 

“Deh… I’ll hang up now. Bye”

 

“Bye”

 

As the line went down, the lights go green then Hyoyeon speed its way to celebrate the party. After awhile, Hyoyeon reached the place and helped Yoona and Dongwoon inside the house while Mr. and Mrs. Seo were busy preparing the dishes at the kitchen.

 

“Wow, Yoona ah.. you really have some art of thinking” Hyoyeon praised the younger one as they had finish the decorations.

 

“Noona, how about me? I help a lot too.” Dongwoon seeks his attention.

 

“Aigoo, good work Dongwoon. Good job” Hyoyeon made thumbs up

 

“Aish!” Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

“Is everything done already?” Mrs. Seo asked as she placed a roasted chicken at the dinning table.

 

“Deh” the three answered in chorus.

 

“Waaahh!! The house is very pretty. Good work everyone” Mr. Seo complimented them

 

“Everything is set.. I guess… except the birthday boy” Dongwoon said

 

“Let’s tell Hyunnie” Yoona grabbed her phone from her bag and message Seohyun to let her know that everything is ready.

 

Seohyun and Jaehyun were on the ice cream parlor some strawberry flavored ice cream on a sugar cone. Jaehyun was smiling brightly the whole day not just because it is his special day but he spends the day with his loving mother for they rarely do since her mother worked at Seoul 2 years ago. Seohyun’s phone then beeped as a message received. She opens it and read the message and got some giddy feeling when Jaehyun calls her out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter