TIME

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A ray of light touches Seohyun’s cheeks as it peeked through its white curtains. She slowly lit up her eyes and startled as she saw a pair of deep brown eyes interlocks her half awake self.

 

 “Eomma”

 

“Oh my gosh!” Seohyun quickly got up

 

“Finally! Eomma your awake. We are going to see Appa” Jaehyun was indeed excited as he was jumping up down the bed.

 

“Come on eomma, get up now!” he grabbed her arms still on his hyper mode

 

“Jae, will you stop jumping my dear, it makes me feel dizzy. Just go down as I’ll take a shower. Okay? By the way where is eomma’s morning kiss huh?”

 

Jaehyun quickly come near her and give her the warmest kiss on her cheeks and a tight hug that Seohyun love the most.

 

“Good morning eomma” he said as they break the hug and he went downstairs.

 

Seohyun heaved a deep sigh as she heard the door shut. She was still sleepy and her state of mind is a bit floating in the air. She had a trouble sleeping last night. She was pre occupied and worried. “Time goes fast indeed” she said and got up from her bed.

 

She was about to take her shower when the conversation with his father last night suddenly flashes to her. I don’t entertain late comers. She took her phone resting on her night stand and typed a message to him.

 

TO: KYU

 

Good morning. Change plan. Appa wanted you to be here before lunch. Would that be okay with you?

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

He was half awake, trying to get more sleep since he was too excited last night that he ended up sleeping at 2am and wakes up every hour after. His phone suddenly vibrated a sign of a message. He lazily reached for his phone while still laying down his bed. His eyes lit up on its highest wattage as he read the name of the sender. A wide smile is visible thereafter.

 

After reading her message he doesn’t feel any drowsiness anymore. She is just like his medicine in all form. “seems like heavens can’t wait for me to see them”. He said as he pulls some blanket to his body and daydreaming like an idiot. Happy thoughts were overflowing within. His creativity was indeed too much, very wide and ambitious too. Adding his idiot smile then surely he can be dragged to a psychological dysfunction ward immediately and he wouldn’t mind at all.

 

A silent yet calm atmosphere was revolving while the Seo’s where sharing their breakfast in their long wooden dining table. The two elders of the house were still not talking to each other while Joohyun doesn’t want to open up a conversation, afraid enough where it would lead. It seems like the little Jaehyun was the only one having the glorious breakfast of his life. He was indeed in a good mood, in his own world actually.

 

Joohyun was drinking her peach mango tea when Jae asked her. “Eomma, I am too excited in meeting appa” an over hyped Jaehyun said in between his munching of his cereals.

 

Joohyun and her mother exchange glances to one another. Messages where then conveyed to the two of them while Mr. Seo was ignoring them aware of their actions. He wanted to act cool hiding his own laughter as the two were too conscious with their words and behavior. Joohyun then tries to sideway the topic. “Jae, you should not talk while your mouth is full my dear ahrasso?” she said in her most loving tone while the little one just innocently nodded oblivious to the real atmosphere.

 

Few moments after, Mr. Seo laid down his chopsticks as he lean his back away from the table. He then rubs his stomach as a sign of being full.

 

“Aahh! I am really full. Such a good breakfast” he blurted out continuously rubbing his stomach. The two women sitting across each others were in the state of stillness. No one dares to talk. He eyed them; they look back with furious stares. “What?” he asks

 

“Anni, nothing at all appa” Joohyun said and proceed to his half done plate.

 

“So, he will be here before lunch?” he asked looking straight to Joohyun

 

“Deh appa”

 

“Good then. He better be” he smirks

 

“Appa..” she whined

 

“Wae?”

 

“Wait… wait… Excuse me, I am also here at the table. Would you care to explain to me what is happening? A confused and irritated Mrs. Seo interrupts them

 

No one was talking, she got pissed some more.

 

“Aigoo! Talk! You?” she points her index finger to her husband who was acting naïve. “The other day you were against them? And now? What is this?” she flares her nostrils that Mr. Seo likes to see.

 

“Did I do that? How bad father am I then? I don’t remember saying it. Why are you acting like an antagonist now?”

 

“Shut up! I am not against them. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter