.31

Paradise In Hell


"Noona." Kyungsan whined tugging the blanket away from JiAh. JiAh stir awake, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Cute." She heard Hoya mumbled into her ear, causing her jump in bed. She didn't realize that he was in bed, next to her.

"God, you scared me." She hissed hitting his shoulder. He chuckled in return, she could feel his warm breath against her skin as she sat up into a sitting position.

"Come on, eat up." He stated holding a tray of food. He set it down in her lap. Apparently the two had decided to treat her to breakfast. She smiled looking at the tray. It was a typical American breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and even a cup of milk.

JiAh smiled as she began eating. She was half shock, half surprised that the two managed to cook her breakfast without having her wake up. JiAh was quite the light sleeper.

"Is it yummy noona?" Kyungsan asked. JiAh pulled Kyungsan up into bed with her. Kyungsan sat on one side next to her while Hoya sat on the other side.

She let Kyungsan try the breakfast he cooked and soon all three of them were digging in.

"Come on, go get ready. Isn't Dongwoo picking you up in a bit?" She reminded. She saw Kyungsan's eyes flash in excitement before he quickly jumped up and ran pass them.

JiAh giggled to herself. She realized that in the pass she never giggled, or laugh as much as she did now.

"What's so funny?" Hoya asked picking the now empty tray and setting it down on the counter table.

"The two of you are. I can't believe you made me breakfast." She replied as she scooted out of bed and towards the closet.

"What? You didn't like it?" He pouted watching her open the closest door. She turned her shoulder back and gave him a bright smile before turning back around.

"Of course I liked it. But if you keep doing stuff like this I might fall even more in love with you." She said nonchalantly.

She didn't hear Hoya reply, but didn't put much thought into it as she continued sorting through the clothes until she found the warm cardigan she was looking for.

She closed the door and turned around only to be cornered by Hoya's strong arms. He leaned in towards her, his face was so close she could feel his breath against her skin.

"What are you doi-"

"Did you realize what you just said?" He questioned and she saw his eyes flicker with nervousness, yet she saw a hint of excitement in his eyes.

"Hoya, we ha-"

"Did you mean it?" He mumbled softly his eyes dropping, as if he was too scare to look her in the eyes any longer.

JiAh thought for a second there. Love? Love. Love. That word repeated itself in her head, again and again. It was so complicated, the concept of love, yet so simple. It was one of those things people couldn't explain, they just knew. They just felt it in the fiber of their being.

She knew how he made her feel. He made her feel like she was worth it. Like she was worth being around, worth having. He took care of her, he watched over her, he forced her to be stronger, to be braver. Yeah, sure, the two of them had their fair share of rough patches. Who didn't. Now thinking back though it all, she didn't care about the rough patches, the cold nights. None of those mattered to her. The only thing that mattered was him. And she knew how she felt about him.

"Yes." She answered causing his eyes to glance up in awe. He smiled, and she couldn't help but smile too. That one word made his whole world shine.

--

"Noona, look. Look at the airplanes." Kyungsan shouted pointing to the airplanes in the sky. JiAh carefully folded the piece of paper in her hand before throwing it in the air, letting the air carry it away.

She watched Kyungsan play in the meadow they had camped in a week earlier, watching the boy run around in joy.

"Throwing paper airplanes." Hoya mumbled to her as he came up from behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Why do you make them?" He asked.

"To watch them fly." She retorted knowingly. She watched Kyungsan run back and forth capturing falling airplanes to throwing them up again.

"Hey." He mumbled nudging his face in her hair. She didn't know when he had started holding her like this, or when she started getting comfortable with him holding her like this, but all she knew was that it felt right.

"Yes?"

"Thank you. For being in my life." He whispered gently. " You're a piece of paradise to my hell."

JiAh chuckled, "Did you get that bad pick-up line from Woohyun?"

"Shut up."
--








Thank you to all the readers and subscribers. Thank you all for reading this story.

To tell you all the truth there was a point in this story where I was just going to have JiAh leave, and let Hoya be miserable and have it end like that. But luckily that didn't happen. I also wanted to add how much I enjoy writing Kyungsan's parts. I don't know where this little boy came from, (my crazy head has an imagination of its own), but by the time I finished writing, I was halfway in love with this little boy.

Once again, thank you for reading! *bows.*