Life Goes On

It Could Never Be Too Late

 

 
Sandara's POV
-Her Car-
 
 
I slowly opened my eyes, only to see the tall trees that were along the rode through the window. I started to look around, wondering where I was. I looked to my left and noticed that Thunder was driving.
 
 
I rubbed my eyes, and I couldn't help but notice that they were numb.
 
 
"O-oppa..." I didn't know what to say. I had just realized what happened earlier today. But I didn't want to. I didn't want to think that Youngbae left without even saying goodbye.
 
 
'Does he hate me?' I thought to myself.
 
 
"Dara, we're almost home. Just close your eyes. I'll wake you up when we arrive."
 
 
"It's my fault." I whispered.
 
 
He took one hand off the steering wheel and took my hand. 
 
 
"Don't say that. Everything's gonna be okay. I'll be here for you." He reassured me. 
 
 
I wanted to believe him, but I didn't know what to think anymore. I guess I felt hopeless. 
 
 
'What if I go after him?'
 
 
The thought sounded like the right thing to do, but I don't know if it's something that I should do. He probably doesn't even want to talk to me. 
 
 
"Should I go after him, oppa?" I asked.
 
 
"If you think it's the right thing to do." He said.
 
 
"But what if he doesn't want to talk to me?"
 
 
"Just tell him the truth."
 
 
"There's one more problem though." I added.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Where could he be?" I wondered.
 
 
"Well, that's easy. We just have to go back to the company and ask whoever's in charge where Youngbae is." He replied.
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"I'll take you there tomorrow since it's getting late anyway." He said.
 
 
---
-Park's Mansion-
 
 
When we got to the driveway, I noticed someone sitting on the front steps ahead of us. I got out off the car, and squinted my eyes to see who it was since it was. 
 
 
"J-jiyong?"
 
 
As soon as he heard me call his name, he got up and looked at me with the most apologetic face.
 
 
"Dara-"
 
 
Thunder came up behind me and interrupted him.
 
 
"You've got the nerves to show up here after what you've done to my little sister!" He hissed defensively as he went in front of me.
 
 
"I'm sorry Thunder. Especially to you, Dara. I didn't mean to hurt you. You know how I feel about you." He said.
 
 
"Oppa." I tapped Thunder's shoulder, and he turned around to face me.
 
 
"Can I talk to him alone?" I pleaded.
 
 
"But Dara-"
 
 
"It's okay. I'll be okay." I reassured him.
 
 
He nodded and entered the house.
 
 
---
 
 
"Why did you come Jiyong?" I asked confidently.
 
 
He played with his fingers.
 
 
"I came here to apologize to you, and I'm hoping that we could be friends again. That's all I'm asking for." He answered.
 
 
"Isn't that a little too much to ask? Because of you, Youngbae's... Gone." I said.
 
 
He looked down at his feet.
 
 
"I know I'm probably the last person you want to see right now, but even if you hate my guts, I'm still hoping someday, you'll be able to accept me at least as a friend." 
 
 
"Are you seriously being that selfish right now?" I hissed.
 
 
He shook his head.
 
 
"I want to help you find Youngbae." He responded.
 
 
"Why?" I asked. 
 
 
At this point, I was irritated by him.
 
 
'The nerve of this guy!' I thought.
 
 
"I want to make it up to you. I really didn't mean to hurt you, Dara. You're the last person I want to hurt." He replied.
 
 
He took a step forward closer to me. 
 
 
"Please forgive me." He pleaded.
 
 
I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.
 
 
"Apology not accepted. It's not that easy to forgive, Jiyong. Especially, when it affects the people I love."
 
 
He nodded his head.
 
 
"I understand. But whenever you need a friend, I'll be here for you." 
 
 
"Is that all you wanted?" I asked.
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Then, I gotta go." I said as I left him and entered the house.
 
 
END OF SANDARA'S POV
 
 
---
 
 
No One's POV
 
 
The next day, Thunder and Dara went back to the YG building, hoping to get a clue on exactly where Youngbae went in the U.S. 
 
 
What they didn't know was Youngbae had already got to L.A. and told YG not to tell anyone where he is, especially Dara.
 
 
Disappointed, Dara went back home feeling as hopeless as ever. She felt so alone, even though her family was there. She missed Youngbae too much. Eventually, days had passed, and Dara was still finding a way to contact Youngbae. Unfortunately, she had many failed attempts. 
 
 
---
 
 
Before they knew it, months had passed.
 
 
Jiyong slowly started to come back into Dara's life. He was persistent to get Dara as a friend back. Just like he did before, he would comfort her during her darkest times. He would be there to fill in her emptiness, and he was able to somehow regain her trust in him. He never failed to make her smile, and soon enough they were close again.
 
 
Youngbae was somewhat happy with his new life, but Chaerin knew that everyday his heart ached, and nothing was ever the same. He felt bad that he completely shut his own family out of his life, but it was the only way to fix his life and start fresh. He never stopped loving Dara,  even after what happened.
 
 
Several months had passed, enabling Youngbae to finally make his debut. His first album came out, and fortunately, it was a great success. He became a well known artist in America as well as Korea. He wrote all of the songs in his album. As if it wasn't any obvious, he based his music off of his life. Mostly based on how he felt. Composing music became one of his favorite pass times, and/or whenever he wanted to let his feelings out.
 
 
---
 
 
Both their lives slowly started to patch up, though their feelings remained the same. Life went on, and they lived each day.
 
 
Unfortunately, they couldn't wait on each other forever. One gave in.
 
---
-After 3 Years-
 
 
Youngbae was still as busy as ever with his hectic schedules. He never had time for relationships, especially because he promised himself that his heart only belonged to Dara. Instead, he devoted his time writing music.
 
 
Dara was like that at first. She believed that only Youngbae had her heart, but she felt lonely. Her heart was empty, until Jiyong started to fill it in. Her feelings for Jiyong started to develop, and what she felt with Youngbae slowly crept away.
 
 
---
 
 
One night, Jiyong visited Dara at her house. He invited her for dinner, and he took her to a private area in the fields, where he set up a romantic dinner date. Colorful lights surrounded the area, making the whole scene look even more spontaneous. They enjoyed each other's company like always. 
 
 
That's when Jiyong wanted to make the move.
 
 
Jiyong's POV
-Dinner Date-
 
 
"Dara..." I started. "I have something to ask you."
 
 
"What is it, Jiyong?" She asked as she wiped with her napkin.
 
 
I took a deep breath, and took out the small box container that I had in my back pocket and carefully set it on the table.
 
 
I looked at Dara's sparkling eyes, and I asked her the question that I've always wanted to ask her.
 
 
'Here I go.' I said to myself.
 
"Sandara Park, will you do me the honor of... Marrying me?"
 

Hey! Double update because I felt like my last update was disappointing.

Anyways, O_o WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

Will Dara say yes or no?

What about Youngbae? What happens to him?

Comment what you guys think! ^_^

And please do subscribe if you haven't do so yet. I'd appreciate it!! :D Fighting~!