His Arrival

It Could Never Be Too Late

Youngbae's POV

Finally, she was mine. I was relieved that she accepted me. I wanted the whole world to know that I was with Sandara Park, the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. She gave me a kiss, while I cupped my hands on her cheeks and kissed her back.

Then, she broke off the kiss and looked at me in the eyes.

"Youngbae?"

"Yes, Dara?"

"Promise me you won't ever leave me."

"I promise to never leave you, Dara. Promise me, you will do the same?"

"Of course, Bae... I love you."

I pull her in closer to me, and I kissed her on her forehead.

END OF YOUNGBAE'S POV

Youngbae and Sandara walked back home because they had just realized that it was already getting dark. They got their things, and started walking hand in hand, close together.

When they arrived at the front steps of the house, someone called out to them.

"DARA!! What are you doing with him?!" yells the man. It was Thunder, Dara's older brother. He was nineteen years old, and he never liked Youngbae since the beginning just because he was poor. He envied him because his father let him stay, and even treated him like he was his own son. Thunder was spoiled and he never took the time to spend time with his family, especially with his father.

"Oppa... He is my best friend, you know that!" Dara just stares at her brother angrily.

"Best friend? Are you sure? He is poor, Dara! He doesn't deserve you! You deserve better!"

"Shut up, Oppa!"

As Sandara continued to walk towards the entrance of the door, Thunder grabbed her arm forcefully.

"Listen to your Oppa, Dara! If yo-"

"Let her go, Thunder!" Youngbae went up to him and punched him right across the face.

Thunder got up and grabbed Youngbae by the collar of his shirt.

"You better watch yourself! You have no idea what I'm capable of!" He warned Bae, but he didn't care.

"Oppa! Stop it! You're hurting him!" Dara pushed her brother away from Bae.

"Are you seriously on his side, instead of your own brother's?! Wow.. that's pathetic!" He let go of Bae and angrily went inside, and went up to his room.

"Are you okay, Bae?" Dara asked with concern.

"I'm fine, Dara, thank you..."

Dara just smiled at him and hugged him.

"I can't let anybody hurt my new boyfriend, can I?" She teased.

"Hahaha very funny..." He replied. "Are we going to tell your parents?"

"Umm, no not yet... I don't think -" She was cut off.

"You don't think they'll approve." Bae spoke out. He knew that her father and mother would probably disagree with the idea of their only daughter going out with a poor man.

"I didn't say that Bae! Of course they'll accept you! Stop being so insecure! Just give them some time..."

Sandara's POV

I don't understand why Youngbae is being so insecure about himself. He is a gentleman, he is handsome, and he is an extremely good singer! I don't care if he doesn't have any money, I would never judge him for that. He is my one and only best friend and boyfriend.

I only had a few days left before I go off to college. I actually have a friend that got in to the same college as me. We're both going to the U.S. I'm supposed to see him tomorrow. He is a very close friend of mine, and he was one of my childhood playmates, besides Youngbae. 

Anyways, I walked inside the house with Bae. He stayed silent. I prepared him some hot chocolate, while he sat down at the kitchen table absentmindedly.

"What's bothering you, Bae?" I asked curiously as I walked towards the table to sit next to him.

"Nothing, noona..."

"Are you sure?"

He lets out a big sigh."Yes, Dara I'm fine.." He got up and gave me a kiss. "Thank you for the hot chocolate. I will talk to you tomorrow. I'm very tired. Goodnight."

END OF SANDARA'S POV

The next morning, Dara was getting ready because she was expecting for her old friend to come over. She had decided to cook breakfast.

"Something smells good!" A man said as he was walking down the stairs.

"Oh good morning, Appa!" Dara said.

"Good morning my princess!" He gives his daughter a kiss on the cheek. "Why in the world are you cooking breakfast and not our cook?"

"It's okay, Appa. I was planning on cooking this morning, since my old friend is coming to visit me. We're going to the same college in the states, remember?"

"Ohh yes, I remember... Jiyong is his name, correct?"

"Yes, Appa."

Ding Dong....

"Oh that must be him!" Dara quickly took off her apron, fixed her hair, and ran to the door.

"Oppa!" Dara gives the man a hug. It was Jiyong.

"Annyeong-haseyo, Dara!"


Hii!! :) I hope you guys liked the 3rd chapter! Jiyong finally came into the story. There will be some Daragon moments! Hehehe be sure to comment and subscribe! Thanks for reading! I'll update soon! :D