Will This Be Our Goodbye?

It Could Never Be Too Late

Hi, everyone! I'm truly sorry for not updating sooner! I've been really busy lately... -_- but anyway, I hope you'll like this chapter! I would just also like to thank all the subscribers: graniel_05, shineeXexo, wendyyhoang, BumbleY, pris1007, Jenny_Lie, YBWalkerz, TinaLoveBigBang, nessadin0, B-Bang, jhoanna, bb2ne1fan, inakuyon, darayang4ever, and jaja31!! :D I appreciate everything you guys do, whether it's reading my story, subscribing, commenting, etc. Once again, I hope you guys will enjoy this story! Thank you very much!!!! :)


Sandara's POV

I was taken back by his answer.

He then sat down on the bench in front of the house, and I followed him. We sat there in utter silence for a few minutes, and I finally decided to break the silence.

"What do you mean by everything?" I asked, turning to face him.

He looked at me. "I didn't mean what I said. I was just frustrated, that's all." He let out a deep breath, then continued to face the open field in front of us.

"Why are you frustrated?" I asked.

He let out a chuckle. "You have so many questions!"

I playfully hit his arm, and then, he continued to speak.

"I will miss you, ya know."

My smile quickly faded away. "I will miss you, too, Bae." I slowly put my head on his shoulder and snuggled up beside him. Small tears started to form in my eyes, until I felt his hand on my cheeks. He wiped away the tears.

"I will be right here waiting for you, okay?" I could see that he was choked up, but tried not to show it, so I hugged him.

"Okay."

END OF SANDARA'S POV

They both went inside, and saw Jiyong walking towards them.

"There you guys are!" Jiyong said.

"Sorry for taking so long, oppa." Dara explained.

"It's fine! Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me before we go on our trip. The weather in America isn't exactly the same as the weather in Korea. It's the winter season, so we might as well get the appropriate clothes."

"Omo! How would we fit it in our luggage?" Dara just giggled.

"Aish! It's okay, we'll find a way!" He winked at Dara, and all she could do was blush.

Youngbae noticed and couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous.

"You could come with us if you want, Bae" Jiyong said, snapping him out of his deep thoughts.

"Uhh no it's fine, hyung. I'll just stay here."

"Oh okay. But what about you, Dara? Will you come?"

"Sure! I'll be right back. I have to change really quick."

Suddenly, Thunder came downstairs. "Can I come, hyung?"

"Of course!" He patted Thunder's back. They both then went into the living room and watched some t.v. while waiting for Dara.

Youngbae decided to go upstairs and went to his room. All of the sudden, someone started to knock on his door.

"I'm coming." Youngbae said.

"Oh hey, Dara!" He smiled.

"Are you sure you don't want to come? It would be a great way to get to know Jiyong more." she explained.

"I'm fine. I have to do something, but maybe next time."

She only nodded, and hugged him goodbye. "I'll see you later then."

After that, everybidy had left the house, including Dara's parents. Youngbae was the only one left behind. He was in no mood to do anything, but there was one thing on his mind.

He walked downstairs to the formal dining. He saw the piano, and made his way towards it. He took out his music sheets, and started playing the melody. He had written lyrics to this song. He was making this song for Dara, and planned on singing this to her before she left.

---

Dinner time finally came, and everyone was gathered up together.

"So how was everyone's day?" Dara's mother asked.

"It was great, omma! Jiyong oppa took Thunder and I to the mall. We went shopping for clothes to get ready for the weather up in New York." Dara said while smiling at Jiyong.

"Omo! Hyung has great taste in style!" Thunder exclaimed, making Jiyong blush.

"Hahaha!" Both of Dara's parents laughed.

"What have you been doing all day, Youngbae?" Mr. Park asked.

Everyone suddenly put all their attention on him. "Nothing really. I've just been practicing today." Mr. Park knew exactly what he meant. In fact everyone in the family knew because they knew that Youngbae has always had a passion for singing and playing on the piano.

"I think you have a very bright future ahead of you my dear!" Mrs. Park exclaimed.

Youngbae has always been into music, and enjoyed composing his own songs. Ever since the death of his mother, he would sometimes visit her. After that, he eventually started to play the piano and developed his skills.

Thunder only rolled his eyes, and snickered at the whole idea. While, Dara and Jiyong smiled at Youngbae.

Youngbae only gave a weak smile knowing that the chances of getting anywhere in the music business is very slim.

At the end of the day, when everyone was just about done getting ready for bed, Youngbae knocked on Dara's door.

"Hey, Bae." Dara gave him a smile. "Come on in."

"Did I bother you?" He asked.

"Nope. Not at all. I was just... packing."

It became silent.

Sandara's POV

Sigh... I can't believe I'm going to leave Youngbae by himself. I am really going to miss him. He has been my best friend since we were little, and not once have I ever been on a trip without him.

There was an awkward silence, but then he took my hand.

"Dara."

"Yes?"

"Can you come with me?" He took me downstairs, and into the formal dining room. He sat down on the piano bench.

"What are we doing down here?" I gave him a confused look.

"Since you are leaving tomorrow, I decided to write a song to you, so that you can remember that I'll always be right here waiting for you when you come back." He said.

I gave him a smile, and he showed off his cute eye smile. "What is it called?" I asked.

He smirked. "You'll see..."

WORLDWIDE

Ooh

Wait a minute before you tell me anything, how was your day?
Cause I've been missing you by my side, yeah
Did I awake you out of your dream 
I'm sorry but I couldn't sleep
You calm me down
There's something 'bout the sound of your voice
I-I-I-I'm never never (never as far away as it may seem)
Soon we'll be together
We'll pick up right where we left off

Paris, London, Tokyo 
There's just one thing that I gotta do
(Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone)
(Hello, tuck you in every night)
And I can hardly take another goodbye
Baby, won't be long
You're the one that I'm waiting on
(Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone)
Girl I'll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
(Girl I'll be thinking about you) worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
(Girl I'll be thinking about you)

----

Oh

Wherever the wind blows me
You're still the one and only girl on my mind (baby)
No, there ain't no one better (worldwide)
So always remember (worldwide)

Always remember, girl you're mine!

 

This song is called Worldwide by Big Time Rush. All credits go to Big Time Rush and the creaters of the video! xD Here is the link to their music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EDCpDXMowc

As soon as Youngbae was done with the song, tears had already begun to fall. I couldn't believe that he made this song for me. It was beautiful, and it only made me think about how much I would miss his presence while I'm away.

"Do you like it?" He asked, getting up and hugging me.

"Bae... Do you even have to ask?" I giggled. He is so sweet. He told me about how I could listen to this whenever I would think of him while I'm in New York. Then, slowly, he kissed me.

END OF SANDARA'S POV

The next morning, it was time for Dara and Jiyong to leave. They were both packed up and ready to go. They said their goodbyes to Dara's family, and Youngbae decided to accompany the both of them to the airport.

---

Jiyong was already on his way to the gate, while Dara and Youngbae said their goodbyes. It was hard to say goodbye, and it was hard to let go, but they knew that they would be together again.

"So this is goodbye, huh?" Dara asked, clearly showing how sad she was.

"Don't say that. It's not goodbye. I'll see you soon. Don't worry!" Youngbae said, giving Dara one last hug.

"I'll miss you, Bae."

"And I will miss you, Dara." Youngbae planted one last kiss on her forehead. "Just remember that I will always be right here waiting for you..."

 


How was it? I hope it wasn't too bad. Thank you for waiting so long for this update. I hope you continue to support my story! Thank you, again, and Happy Holidays!!!! ^^