I'm Not Giving Up On You Just Yet

It Could Never Be Too Late

Sandara's POV

-New York City-

 

"O-oppa..." I looked at how he held my hands. I could tell that his eyes were still on me. He was waiting for an answer that he probably wouldn't like. I pulled my hand away from him slowly. I felt guilty, but I knew that I didn't really feel the same way, and I knew where my heart belonged.

 

"Mianhe, Jiyong. I only think of you as my oppa, nothing more." I said.

 

"Please forgive me, Dara." He replied. "I know I was being a little too straightforward." He looked down at his shoes, and then back up at me.

 

"It's okay, oppa." I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

 

After that, the atmosphere fell awkward. We continued to walk around the city, but there was no conversation, and we both looked at opposite directions. I was getting kinda hungry. 

 

I looked at my phone. It was already 8:30 p.m. He must of saw me stare at the restaurant beside us because he stopped to ask me if I wanted to eat.

 

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

 

I nodded my head. 

 

"Just a little."

 

"Alright. Let's go eat first." He replied as he led me into the restaurant.

 

---

-Restaurant-

"Table for two, please." Jiyong requested at the front podium.

 

"Right this way, sir." The waiter said, leading us to our seats.

 

I was surprised ar how classy the restaurant looked. It's definitely not the average, every-day McDonalds that we saw earlier. This had to be a five star restaurant.

 

We sat at our table. It was beautifully decorated. There was a candle on the center, and the plates were set up just like they should be.

 

"Hello, I'm Seungri. I will be your waiter tonight. Would you like to try our specials today?" The waiter asked as he handed the menus to us.

 

I looked at Jiyongwaiting for him to answer.

 

"Umm, sure. I'll try your specials. What about you, Dara?" He faced me.

 

I continued to look at the menu.

 

"I think I'll just go with whatever you're ordering."

 

"Okay. And your drinks?" Seungri asked.

 

"I'll have water." Jiyong replied.

 

"And you ma'am?"

 

"Can I have iced tea?"

 

"Sure. Will that be all?"

 

We nodded our heads simultaneously.

 

"Okay. I will be right back with your orders." Seungri said. He took our menus, and walked back to the kitchen.

 

END OF SANDARA'S POV

 

Jiyong's POV

As the waiter walked away, I looked at Dara. I was hurt that she didn't feel the same way, but I knew that it wasn't right for me to confess myself like that.

 

"Uh, oppa?" A-are you okay?" SHe asked me innocently.

 

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "I'm just a little tired that's all."

 

When our dinner came out, Dara started eating right away. I smiled at her. She did not stop eating. I guess she's really hungry. I snickered at the thought of the idea.

 

"For such a skinny girl, you seem to eat a lot." I teased.

 

She giggled. 

 

"I'm just a little hungry, that's all."

 

"A little hungry?" I asked in a surprised tone.

 

"Okay, A LOT!" She exclaimed.

 

I couldn't help but laugh at her.

 

"Oppa! Stop staring at me!" She yelled.

 

"I'm sorry, dongsaeng. It's just, I find you amusing." I winked at her.

 

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Whatever, oppa." 

 

I smiled. 

 

After we ate, I volunteered to pay for the bill, and then, we decided to go back to the campus since it was getting late.

---

-Campus-

 

"Thanks for the dinner!" She said. 

 

"Anytime." I replied.

 

-Dorm Room-

 

I laid on my bed, thinking about the things that happened today. Even though she rejected me, I knew that my feelings are still the same. I knew that I wasn't going to give up on her just yet.

 

"Not until I make you mine." I whispered to myself.

 

END OF JIYONG'S POV

 


Woah... Keke I hope you guys liked my update. Thanks to all my subscribers and readers. I love you guys! ^^

Please continue to support me and comment on my fanfic.

To all the new readers/silent readers, please do subscribe and comment! :D