Chapter 17

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The one who should be hurt is me, please, please [Yesung – Gray Paper]

 

“How’s he?”, Donghae asked to Kyuhyun when he approached slowly the younger who looks like a mess. He looked from faraway that Mr. Lee is comforting Mrs. Lee whose been a crying mess.

“Kyu..something..wrong?”, Donghae take a seat beside Kyuhyun who seemed has lost his soul.

“Sungmin hyung…do you want to see him?”, Kyuhyun managed to say the question although his voice sounded shaky.

“…of course”, the elder frowned in confusion as he sensed that something wrong happened to Sungmin.

“He fall into coma hyung, he bumped his eyes before and—“, Kyuhyun immediate silent makes Donghae realize what talks they would be head to.

“You have to be strong Kyu, Sungmin would be okay..he had been struggling from his coma before, right? So it would be okay now”, Donghae have no choice than to soothe Kyuhyun’s worries now, although he himself was kind of upset with Kyuhyun’s behavior towards Hyukjae.

“Thanks hyung, you’re here means a lot to me and Sungmin hyung”, Kyuhyun said as he heaved a really tired sigh before he closed his eyes. “Donghae..Kyuhyun..”, Mr. Lee approached them as both boys stand up quickly facing Mr. Lee. “I have to go back to home preparing some things to be brought here, could I ask you guys to take care of Sungmin’s mom now? She seemed so broken now, I couldn’t handle her being like this and I have no option than to leave her for a moment to take her and my things, could you guys—“

“It’s alright uncle, yes we could take care of her for now on”, Donghae instantly replied the middle aged man’s request.

“Yes, I’m counting on you, neh?”, Mr. Lee patted their shoulder as both guys bowed politely to him. Mr. Lee with hurried steps walks away from them as Kyuhyun immediately approaching Mrs. Lee.

“Hyung, I’ll be taking aunty to canteen first, she needs to eat, can you wait here, hyung?”, Kyuhyun asked as Donghae nodded immediately and smiled as he approached Kyuhyun and Mrs. Lee.

“Yes, take care of her. I would be guarding here”, Donghae then politely bowed to Mrs. Lee. “Aunty, you should gather your energy so Sungmin would be fight for his family too, right?”, Donghae said in kindly and polite manner makes Mrs. Lee smiled a slight smile to him.

Donghae watched them walks away from the corridor and he immediately sit on the nearest seat.

“Should I take Hyuk for a moment to see his brother?”, Donghae argued with his inner self as he nodded and immediately leaving to take Hyukjae to see Sungmin.

 

 

~

 

“Hyukjae? what are you doing here? are you perhaps sick in anywhere?”, Doctor Lee’s voice boomed in his ear as he’s being pulled up by the doctor who seems worriedly staring and checking on Hyukjae’s body.

“I’m all fine, Doc..”, Hyukjae felt that Doctor Lee’s gaze is on him. “Appa..”, Hyukjae fixed his words immediately and blushed because of the statement. “It’s okay, if you feel a little uncomfortable saying appa to me then, just Doctor it’s okay, it’s not like I forced you to do so”, Doctor Lee said as he patted Hyukjae’s head.

“Joonmyun said he miss you, why you’re not coming to my place?”, Doctor Lee retorted demanding an answer from Hyukjae. The doctor didn’t know why it feels so comfort around this boy, he acted generally the same with his sons but none of his sons would receive such kind of like kids treatment he used to treat Hyukjae.

“I don’t have a time lately, Doc..you know I’m starting my lesson in my new college”, Hyukjae said.

“Oh, really? I’m so proud of you son, even Heechul postponed his college because he said he’s too lazy being in college, just wasting his ‘beautiful’ time…”, The doctor said while rolled his eyes in annoyance. Really, his son, Kim Heechul is one of the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter