Chapter 16

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I tell you that it’s been me all along, how hurt would you be? [Junsu of 2PM – Love…Goodbye]

 

 

 

“Hyuk!”, a boy cheered him happily as the latter is waving at him. Hyukjae sit right in front of Donghae and smiled his infamous gummy smile.

“Did you already wait for so long?”, Hyukjae asked as he placed his backpack on the seat next to him.

“No, I just come and I already served for our drinks. Oh yeah, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are coming later”, Donghae replied. Then, a vibrate come through the circle things used for waiting the queue.

“Wait a sec”, Donghae said and goes towards the cashier, pay for it and takes cups of coffee as he comes towards Hyukjae with a smile plastered on his face.

“Here, let me help—“, Hyukjae stood up and took the tray from Donghae’s hands. Their fingertips brushed each other and makes Donghae suddenly flinched a bit, thank god that the tray didn’t drop on the floor as the tray already moving onto Hyukjae’s delicate hands.

“You..ordered me a drink already?”, Hyukjae asked as he sees the different content from the cups. One of them is his favorite, choco-vanilla whipped cream with many marshmallows smearing on top of the drink.

“Since it’s starting to get cold already, so I ordered it hot, is it okay for you?”, Donghae asked as he take out a snack from his backpack. Hyukjae just could nod and amazed with what Donghae had brought as a snack.

“Homemade waffle and wafer. Don’t forget your favorite strawberry syrup and my favorite, chocolate”, Donghae said as he placed the snack on the table.

“Really? you prepared everything already, I thought Kyuhyun would be the one who prepared for it—and this is really your mother made it? That infamous delicious waffle and strawberry syrup? I really like your mother’s cook, big fan! Asa!”, Hyukjae said as he sipped on his hot choco-vanilla and opened his mouth as Donghae feeding him with a waffle covered with strawberry syrup.

“You like it? I could ask my mother to make it for you and she would be glad to do so”, Donghae said as he wiped affectionately Hyukjae’s mouth with his handkerchief. Donghae felt glad that Hyukjae is feeling content with his mother’s cook as he sees Hyukjae munched happily the waffle.

“Yeah, if it wouldn’t be bothered, yes please do so Hae! Mommy really jjang!”, Hyukjae complimented Donghae’s mother.

 

 

Hyukjae snapped at his thought as a hand suddenly holding on his hand.

“Careful. Your drink would drop on if you keep holding on like this..”, Donghae put both his hands on Hyukjae’s hands covered it as he tell Hyukjae to hold the drink tightly. Donghae then let go of his hands as he didn’t realize what he has been doing just now.

“Sorry about that..”, Donghae said awkwardly still manage to keep on his acting as Dongwoo with his strange Saturi.

“W-what..w-what are you apologize about? D-did y-you—“, Hyukjae gulped hard suddenly there’s a tied knot on his throat to prevent him saying that Dongwoo is Donghae, he actually could feel it now. A sudden touch and Hyukjae know that touch just belong to his no longer dearest friend, Lee Donghae.

“D-did you do..erm..s-something wrong?”, Hyukjae said, manage to asking such a question, he actually want Donghae’s explanation why he’s disguising into someone else.

“I—I did touch you a while ago and t-that’s why i—ehm I’m sorry?”, Donghae answered it though it actually means ‘sorry that I lied to you, this is the way you could accept me’.

“It’s okay, you didn’t do something great in wrong, it actually normal when you’re meaning kind, prevent the drink so it wouldn’t fall or else..you did that with another intention—“,

“No! I—I mean really, there’s no another intention, I—I swear..”, Donghae suddenly felt nervous and he didn’t even realize that he’s actually talking with his behavior, not with Saturi but Donghae’s way to talk when he get nervous, stutter in any kind of his behavior that Hyukjae knew. And Hyukjae realized that as he bit his lower lip and awkwardly nodded. There’s no doubt, Dongwoo is Donghae.

 

~

 

Kyuhyun with Mrs. Lee followed the nurse who bring Sungmin who laid unconscious on the bed ward. The nurses bring Sungmin to the ER and quickly stop Kyuhyun and Mrs. Lee to follow Sungmin into the ER.

Mrs. Lee is shaking in fear as Kyuhyun immediately stand by her side, calming her down.

“Should I call uncle to come here, aunty?”, Kyuhyun asked carefully. “Yes, please if it’s not bothering you..i would end up crying while talking by the phone with him—“, Mrs. Lee broke down into tears as Kyuhyun then led her to sit on the seat in front of ER.

“Yeoboseyo? Uncle, yes. Annyeonghasseyo, I—I’m Kyuhyun..ne..I’m sorry to disturb your time b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter