Chapter 10

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My love has all burned up and the only thing remaining are the exhausted scars from waiting. I cannot forget a person like you, only tears fall [Ali – Hurt]

 

 

 

“D-Donghae?”, Hyukjae said and immediately letting his hands go from Donghae but Donghae is keeping him while he grips Hyukjae’s wrists like an iron grip. “Follow me..”, muttered Donghae then Donghae is dragging him to some other places he even doesn’t know.

 

 

“Hyukjae..where are you?? Hyukjae? Hyukkie!”, Junsu is calling for Hyukjae. But of course, Hyukjae wouldn’t hear that because he’s been dragging by Donghae. Junsu is trembled and he fell to the to the floor, hoping that Hyukjae would be okay.

“Maybe..when my hands is uncoincidentally letting go of his hand, he’s going to the place here, yeah..i must go find him”, Junsu said assured to himself that Hyukjae is fine and he’s going to search all around the college he barely knew.

 

 

“Let go of me! Ya~ let go of..me!”, with a strong enough energy, Hyukjae successed on moving Donghae’s grip on his wrist. He thought that maybe his wrist is red from Donghae’s iron grip.

“Hyukjae? Is that..you? hyuk..”, Donghae is looking at Hyukjae and stepping closer to him tried to remove the sunglasses but Hyukjae successes to prevent him so.

“Don’t…my eyes is really hurt right now..”, Hyukjae muttered and bowed his head. He must leaving this unknown place he barely know but if he leaves, Donghae might be get suspicious since Hyukjae must using his helped tools to walk and he didn’t even bring it since he went here with Junsu and just counting on him.

“Then…why you’re here? you want to meet us..”

“What us, really? i’ve been living my life good enough this past years and I don’t even want to remember about my past again, they’re longer gone..”, Hyukjae forced to say that to Donghae even if he just could breakdown right there at the moment.

“Hyukjae..they’ve been..”

“Missing me? Searching for me? Impossible..i know you so well Donghae, don’t even try lying to me..”, Hyukjae cut Donghae’s words even if it pierced his heart.

“Since you know that they even not trying to find you but I am! I tried to find you until now, tracing your almost non-existence trail, do you know how much I’ve been searching for you? So many times! I post it..your picture in every possible places and no one even contact me for just informing that you’ve found..no one Hyukjae, I’ve been living in my misery until you left me!”, Donghae exclaimed while mixed emotion filled towards him.

“Here if you don’t believe it, see this..”, Donghae handed Hyukjae a paper. Hyukjae is flinched at the sudden touch. What should he say? He can’t see that paper even Donghae is showing him right in front of his eyes, it can’t change the fact that he’s blind…

 

“Then..why would you waste your time to find me?? You’re not even care about me when I was…”

“I cared about you, Hyukjae! Even until now..I still care..you don’t have no idea I’ve been caring about you even if you faced your hard time..”, Donghae added, tears already welled in his eyes and falling like a river.

“Then, why don’t you help me, huh? you’re just there, keep silent besides Kyuhyun who insults me to no end..why..?! you said you care but you don’t even helping me one bit!”, Hyukjae shouted and tried to hold back his tears. He couldn’t break down here, he want to be like always..breakdown when he’s all alone.

“Because I care more about our friendship! Kyuhyun..he’s been crushed on Sungmin since we’re child and he had no one to depend anymore since Sungmin been in a brain-dead state, I’ve been the one he should depend on, Hyukjae..he had no one..no one but me and you. But you’re been accusing on Sungmin’s condition and he started to hate you, to never believe in you. So I decided that I should be the one whom he could lean on..”, Donghae explained hardly because he tried to hold back his sobs. He couldn’t look weak, fragile in front of the one he truly loves.

“I’m a loner too, Hae! Don’t ever compares Kyuhyun’s condition with the past me! I have no one absolutely no one since my own parents..no…my adopted parents abandoned me and just insulted me..my schoolmates is looking at me like I was some kind of bad creatures and verbally abused me..one of my onced bestfriends weren’t stand besides me and doing the stuff the schoolmates did to me, insulted me to no end and one of them too, just keep silent and staring at me like I was unseen..how could you compares my condition with Kyuhyun’s condition?! how comes??!”, Hyukjae exploded and let out a trembled sighed.

 

“I met a doctor when I was sick and he was the one that helps me until now, please just leave me alone. I, I already happy now..”, Hyukjae said suddenly feeling his legs go weak and he couldn’t stand his own body before Junsu catch him.

“Hyukkie! You’re okay?!”, Junsu cupped Hyukjae’s cheeks and holding tightly Hyukjae’s arms before hugging him tightly. “Let’s leave, Su..before he knows my condition..”, whispered Hyukjae in his last attempt to hold back his tears.

Junsu is looking at Hyukjae and glared as he could to give a look kill in his eyes to Donghae.

“I warn you..don’t dare to touch my precious friend..”, warned Junsu in his low tone before leading Hyukjae to leave the ing hell.

 

Donghae just stood there like a statue.

“I’m sorry Hyuk, for not even braved myself back then to do that guy did to you just now..”, Donghae said with a weak smile when he looked at Hyukjae being so tightly embraced by the guy just now.

 

“Wait..doctor..”, Donghae mumbled and immersed on his thought.

 

 

~

 

 

“Hyung, I’m not in the mood to hang out..”, said Donghae to Sungmin by his cellphone.

“Where are you?”, Sungmin asked him.

“I’m home right now, I want to calm down myself..”, Donghae said, he actually lied about being home, he’s not even home yet, he’s in the College’s rooftop not realizing that someone has been there watching him.

“You punk, you tried to lie to me, don’t you?!”, Sungmin said while he hit Donghae’s head lightly. But, Donghae had just keep silent while looking to the front.

“If you know I’m here why you called me earlier?”, Donghae asked uninterested with Sungmin’s teasing. He just want to calm himself.

“What’s wrong, Hae? Your face looks pale and..”

“I’m alright min hyung..just a bit tired..”, Donghae cut Sungmin’s words while looking at Sungmin’s eyes. He doesn’t know why since Sungmin is receiving a cornea transplantation, his eyes suddenly feels familiar, giving Donghae warmth and kind of making him remembered about Hyukjae.

Donghae suddenly avoiding Sungmin’s eyes and clutched on his shirt.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter