Chapter 4

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go back to that time now, the time we didn’t know each other [Huh Gak – Hello]

 

 

“Take my eyes, hyung..take it! I don’t ing need it!”, Hyukjae sobbed and then he’s hitting his eyes.

“No! I would completely reject that! You don’t have to feel that everything is your fault, Hyukjae!”, Jungsoo said in a pleaded tone.

“How could it be, that’s not my ing fault?! He’s there hitting by a car just metres away from me, how could it’s not my fault, Jungsoo hyung?”, Hyukjae is hitting himself right now and Jungsoo just has no other choice than to hug him

“How could it’s not be my fault, hyung? He’s losing his ability to see, his beautiful eyes that onced form an eye smile is ing useless, he’s in the wrong place like this because of me..and I would payback what I’ve done to him with this two eyes of mine, that’s the only way..”, Hyukjae said between his sobs and Jungsoo couldn’t stand it as he completely break into tears.

“Sungmin has to grateful because God is giving him a second chance and you should too, you shouldn’t screwing up God’s plans for Sungmin, maybe God is giving Sungmin a problem for testing his patient, maybe God will give Sungmin a second chance to see the world in the future..”, Jungsoo soothing Hyukjae’s worries, he didn’t want if the latter deciding such a plans that he would regret it later.

“No, that took a long time..but if he receiving my eyes, he could look at the world completely..that just took a short time”, Hyukjae answered, his mind being totally clouded with his parent’s words.

 

~

 

Jungsoo is tired convincing the latter and then when Hyukjae is about to drift off to dreamland. Youngwoon showed up. “Why don’t you try then?”, Youngwoon asked to Hyukjae. “You..giving your eyes to Sungmin..no..just the cornea, would you?”, Youngwoon asked sternly makes Jungsoo widened his eyes, how could doctor saying the words towards his patient?

“I would do that if the only way to save him is giving my cornea..”, Hyukjae is answering bravely. “You wouldn’t regret that, Hyuk?”, the uncle doctor that save him the last day is showed up right besides Youngwoon. “Yes, if you don’t want to do the operate, I would kill myself and you have no other choice than giving this cornea to him..”, Hyukjae answered, he’s trembled a bit. He doesn’t want to lose the ability to see but in other to save Sungmin, he would do that.

“No regret?”, the uncle doctor said again to him. Hyukjae shook his head completely, determined to save his beloved brother no matter what. 

“And promise me, if this operation is success, you would leave the life you used to live and comes live with me..”, the uncle doctor said that to him, makes him perplexed at that idea. Hyukjae thought longer  and he immediately imagine that all of everyone who knew him will completely happy that he wouldn’t there because he is the causing of their bad feelings. It must be the same feel like being a hero. He would agree to that.

“But..don’t let others know where I’ll go and don’t ever mentioned that the cornea is mine to anyone, if this is a success, just don’t bring it up..j-just said that the owner is died..”, Hyukjae answered sternly though his heart is bleeding and achingly painful.

 

~

 

The next weeks, Hyukjae is ready to become the donor of the cornea. He sneaked in to the room 203 and could see Sungmin’s beautiful figure.

“Bye, hyung..be the good user of my cornea, hope it would fit..thanks for everything, I love you my beloved brothers..”, Hyukjae said it and kissed Sungmin’s forehead. Hyukjae take a mental note that he would remember Sungmin’s facial features.

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae whose already sleep. Hyukjae also take mental notes, for remembering his love at first sight, Kyuhyun and remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter