Chapter 9

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This moment that flows into my heart without a sound [SHINee – Sherlock]

 

 

 

“Hyung, do you have a time later? Sungmin hyung asked you to accompany him to bookstore”, Kyuhyun said while hanging his hand around Donghae’s shoulder.

“Yah, why should I? why not you?”

“I have to pick up Ahra noona from airport, remember? Aissh what is this, you forget that, don’t you?”, Kyuhyun hit Donghae playfully with his elbow.

“Yah! How could you hurt your hyung like that?!”, Donghae said while pouting like a child.

“Aigoo our Donghae hyung, you’re too cute to be my older brothers, just be my younger brother instead, huh?”, Kyuhyun playfully teased Donghae to no end.

“This kiddo asked to feel my new strength, huh?”, Donghae showing his fist to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun panicked because Donghae has been working out for 3 years lately since Hyukjae runaway from their life.

 

“ayy, don’t be angry too much hyung. I’m just kidding..kidding also Sungmin hyung asked me to be accompanied by you because you’ve been busy lately, he thinks about you hyung..you should get a refreshing time, you’re stressing out yourself in this past years, don’t be like that..”, Kyuhyun said in a matter of fact makes Donghae suddenly think about the hidden meaning behind those words, Hyukjae.

“Moreover, you’re Sungmin hyung’s bestman once..Sungmin hyung thinks the bond between you and him is no longer there, he wants to spend more time with you. Aissh, that hyung..he didn’t know that he has me right now, right?”

“Ah, I should accompany my mom to buy some snacks, see you later hyung. Call Sungmin hyung!”, Kyuhyun said while he’s leaving.

 

“I have no time for my bestfriends since that happens, right?”, Donghae said while he’s again accompanied by Hyukjae’s figure on his mind.

“Why do you keep appear in my mind, Hyukkie?”, Donghae mumbled while he looked at the sky and he took out a paper from his bag. A paper with Hyukjae’s picture on it, a paper for searching lost person.

“Are you fine, hyuk? I hope you’re fine and live your life happily..”, Donghae said, sighed heavily and walked away while he hold tightly the paper.

 

 

~

 

 

“Is this the Younique College he’s talking about?”, Jungsoo wandering while looking at the building.

“should I give a call to Hyukjae?”, Jungsoo said and took out his cellphone and dialed Hyukjae’s number.

“Hyukkie! I have reached the college! Yah~ amazing..the building is really big and the environment is good..Oh, who is your friend here? ah~ Junsu..What is his surname..”, Jungsoo walks aimlessly and bumped to a student there causing his cellphone dropped to the ground and he fell hard on the ground.

“Oh! I’m sorry sir, I’m really sorry. I’m in a hurry so I run without seeing the front, I already late..”, the guy helped Jungsoo to stand up.

 

When Jungsoo looked at the student, he widened his eyes. It’s this student that he remembered from the past, the student guy is one of Hyukjae’s past friend, the one named Cho Kyuhyun. His cellphone still laid there on the ground while the line of the call hasn’t ended yet, Hyukjae’s name still showed on it.

“Sir? Oh my god! Your cellphone!”, Kyuhyun immediately picked it up and saw slightly that the screen showed name ‘Lee Hyukjae’ on it.

“Oh yeah, young guy..you should walk carefully even you are in a hurry..”, said Jungsoo while picked it his cellphone and immediately hide the screen from Kyuhyun’s sight. Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows a bit slightly thinking that the name ‘Lee Hyukjae’ he saw from the man’s phone is not Hyukjae, Lee Hyukjae he ‘once’ knew.

“You..you should hurry if you’re really in hurry, I’m alright and also my cellphone”, Jungsoo said while he walks away really fast because he doesn’t want to if Kyuhyun realized him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter