Chapter 7

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finally set my heart to leave [Super Junior – Storm]

 

 

 

“Yes, try to open up slowly. If it get hurts, don’t push yourself”, Youngwoon uncovered the bandage and lead Sungmin’s way to open up his eyes. “

Yes, it’s already fine and take your time, don’t be too exaggerated”, said Youngwoon.

 

All Sungmin could see from the start is blur. The first is blur then it’s getting better and more clear.  The daze of flashing light entering right on his pupil and he turned to the side as he could see his parents standing close to him.

 

“Mom..Dad..I can see you”, Sungmin choked on his tears that want to roll down on his face but he just couldn’t because he prevents it so, his eyes.. is more precious right now. Youngwoon quickly checked on Sungmin’s eyes with a small flashlight and immediately remembered those moment when he last checked on Hyukjae’s eyes.

 

“You can cry if you want, don’t hold it back”, Youngwoon smiled after checking on Sungmin’s eyes. There’s nothing wrong with the eyes but when Sungmin finally opened wide his eyes, he immediately felt like he sees the clear warmth of Hyukjae’s eyes shining on Sungmin’s eyes.

Sungmin broke into tears as Youngwoon said that. His parents sandwinch-ed him with hugs from both side.

 

“Hyuk, your brother is okay. Please be better soon”, whispered Youngwoon as he smiled at the scene in front of him.

 

 

~

 

 

Hyukjae has been struggled for his life. Doctor Lee tried as hard as he could to save him. After a long minutes, Hyukjae becomes stable again still his body doesn’t show a lot of improvement.

“Doctor Kim, we’ll wait for a while until his condition is better then we could move him”, Doctor Lee informed Doctor Kim Youngwoon.

“he’s alright now? Can I see him? I want to inform him some matters”, said Youngwoon as Doctor Lee Seon Joon is nodded and left the room.

 

“Patient Lee Hyukjae-ssi. Patient Lee Sungmin-ssi is recovered right now and he also could see, you should wake up and see the happy face of your brother”, said Youngwoon as he squeezed Hyukjae’s fragile hands. Youngwoon suddenly see tears rolled down from Hyukjae’s eyes, he widened his eyes as Hyukjae’s eyes begin to twitch and finally Hyukjae gained his consciousness as he wakes up with unnaturally breath.

 

“Doc, is S-Sungmin..h-hyung hhh..r-really..ahhh hhm al-alright?”, Hyukjae said through his oxygen mask.

 

Youngwoon at the first blinked and finally realize as he begin to check on Hyukjae’s condition. he pressed the bell on the side of Hyukjae’s bed and later on Doctor Lee came rushed towards him and take turn to check on Hyukjae.

“Y-you..haven’t..hhhh answer m-me”, Hyukjae said breathless.

“He’s fine, completely fine right now and you should care more about your health, don’t push yourself to talk. Rest well, huh Hyukjae?”, Youngwoon answered him as Doctor Lee Seon Joon injected an antibiotic to Hyukjae’s body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter