Chapter 11

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love that can’t be spoken is a punishment from the heavens [K.Will – Love is Punishment]

 

 

“Hyukkie, please hang in there, huh?”, Junsu said to Hyukjae whose been fainted due to the fall cleaning equipments in the toilet. Junsu has been carrying him on his back while he’s running through the corridors to his car.

“Looks like they’re new students..but what happens to the other?”, said the girls to her friends and this caught Donghae’s attention.

New students? Who?

But when Junsu passed by him in corridors, Donghae immediately looking at him carrying someone that looks like..Hyukjae?!

Donghae remembered that Hyukjae’s blonde hair and immediately following them. Donghae sees Junsu put Hyukjae on the passenger’s seat while he drives away. Donghae immediately goes to his car and following Junsu’s car.

“Please help my friends..”, Junsu said to the nurses there and the nurse quickly bring the bed ward and moving Hyukjae whose laid unconscious on the passenger’s seat to the bed ward.

Fortunately, Doctor Lee just passed by and just in time to see Hyukjae.

“What’s wrong with him?”, Doctor Lee asked the nurses.

“He fell unconscious because he’s being hit by the fall of cleaning equipments, Doc”, instead of nurses, Junsu is replying Doctor Lee’s questions

~

“He’s alright, he’s unconscious because of the shockness not because of the hard hit by cleaning equipments”, Doctor Lee explained to Junsu. Junsu sighed in relieve and Doctor Lee Seon Joon had been curious who is this young guy who helps Hyukjae?

“I’m sorry to ask but who are you? You’re not his family because I knew patient Lee Hyukjae..”,

“My name is Kim Junsu, Doc. Ah, you must be Doctor Lee Seon Joon? Hyukjae told me once about you, and I’m Hyukjae’s old friends”, Junsu bowed to Doctor Lee Seon Joon.

“Doctor, I heard Hyukjae is here? what’s wrong with him?”, Youngwoon who just arrived there in front of the ward asked Doctor Lee.

“He’s fainted due to the shockness, he’s alright by now”, Doctor Lee explained. Youngwoon nodded with a relieve sigh written on his face. Junsu smiled and Doctor Lee let him in but not to disturb Hyukjae.

“Ah, okay..Doctor Kim, can we talk?”, Doctor Lee asked and Youngwoon is nodded and following Doctor Lee Seon Joon to his room.

Meanwhile Donghae is hiding there close to them and heard that Hyukjae is okay, he smiled and let out a relieved sigh. Donghae tiptoed to Hyukjae’s ward and see from the small window on the ward’s door. There’s the boy that protected Hyukjae earlier, he sit beside the pale Hyukjae and squeezing Hyukjae’s hands while his other hand caressed Hyukjae’s cheeks. “That’s a relieve you’re okay”, whispered Donghae, led his hands unknowingly to the small window and closed his eyes, imagined that he could caress Hyukjae’s face while a bitter smile formed on his face. Tears started to form in his eyes and he immediately snapped at his own thought, he couldn’t cry here.

Donghae dropped his hands and walks to sit on the seat at that waiting room. He suddenly remembered the last moment he spent on this hospital. The last moment with Hyukjae but he clenched his fist when he remembered that he couldn’t do anything back then. He was a coward back then and until now still the same. He couldn’t reach Hyukjae even if Hyukjae just there, standing close to him. Donghae bit the inside of his inner lips tried to prevent the tears of the biggest coward fall on his face.

Youngwoon coming out from Doctor Lee Seon Joon’s doctor and caught a sight of a young guy sit alone on the seat in front of Hyukjae’s ward. When that young guy turned his head to him, meeting eyes with him, he surpressed his surprise when he realize that young guy is Lee Donghae, one of Hyukjae’s former

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter