Chapter 5

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because it was more painful than a fate shattered like glass [Super Junior – Storm]

 

 

Weeks later

 

Sungmin gained his consciousness. When the first time he wakes up, Sungmin still closed his eyes while the bandage still covered his eyes.

 

“Mom? Who is the one that transplanted his cornea to me? Have you seen him?”, Sungmin asked while his mother is feeding him with foods.

“No, I haven’t got a chance to see him honey, doctor said he’s already buried in his bornplace”, said his mother and caressing his hair lovely.

“We should pay a visit later in the future, I want to thank him”, said Sungmin.

“Yes, but if the cornea reject to be in your eyes?”, his mother asked again.

“I still want to thank him”, said Sungmin sincerely.

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun pay a visit to Sungmin. Sungmin’s mother is excused herself to go home because she needs to change so Kyuhyun is in charge to take care of Sungmin while Donghae is on the toilet at the moment.

Kyuhyun is holding his happiness when he saw Sungmin is completely fine right now.

 

“How do you feeling, hyung?”, he asked while squeezing his hands in a comfort way.

“Much better, Kyu. How’s you?”, Sungmin turned his head a bit to the source of Kyuhyun’s voice, believing his heart to lead.

“Thanks God, you’re fine. Took a long time to open the bandage, hyung? I can’t wait to see your beautiful eyes again could see the world again”, Kyuhyun said and smiled warmly. A blush quickly crept up to Sungmin’s face and he restrained his emotion so it wouldn’t explode right there in front of his crush, Kyuhyun.

“Tomorrow Kyu, the bandage will be taken off tomorrow so be here, will you?”

“I will be here everyday to wait”, Kyuhyun said while he kissed the back of Sungmin’s palm.

“Am I disturbing a moment?”, Donghae suddenly popped out in the doorstep and smilling, wave to Sungmin even if Sungmin couldn’t see him.

“N-no..you’re not Donghae!”, said Sungmin with blushed all over his face.

“You’re not but you’re blushing!”, Kyuhyun and Sungmin hit lightly his arms.

 

Donghae just could watch Kyuhyun and Sungmin  playfully teasing each other while he reminiscing his moment with Hyukjae and the conversation he had with Doctor Kim Youngwoon just now didn’t make him happy. Hyukjae left without saying words to peoples close to him. He just left.

Donghae remembered when the first step he took into the hospital. Jungsoo hyung, Doctor Kim Youngwoon’s boyfriend once said ’why he does remembered me a lot to Hyukjae’

And the time that Hyukjae is being humiliated by his own parents, Jungsoo is there for him, hugging him like a protective brother.

 

So, his instinct quickly tell him to find Doctor Kim Youngwoon and asks him about Hyukjae’s condition or whereabouts.

Since that incident, that’s the first and last time Donghae saw him other than school but already weeks passed. Hyukjae didn’t show up and today the spreading rumors about Hyukjae moved out from school and he’s runaway being a hot topic at school.

 

“Finally he’s being kicked out by his parents!”

“What a ! He’s running away and didn’t say anything, just left? He should be runaway until Sungmin’s condition is much better! That didn’t even thank Sungmin!”

Or much else that Donghae heard and decided to ask Doctor Kim about that. But just a while ago, statement from Doctor Kim Youngwoon made him upset.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter