Chapter 12

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even if I say I miss you, I can’t ever see you. Even if it hurts, I need to withstand it [Kyuhyun – The Way To Break Up]

 

 

 

“I, Lee Donghae..love him so much”

Hyukjae broke into tears remembering the words, Donghae said in Doctor Kim Youngwoon’s room.

“Who’s t-that…lucky person, Hae? W-Why.. you-you can’t l-love me even in tiny bit?”, Hyukjae said between his sobs. Hyukjae clutched his hospital’s clothes and clutched right where his heart is.

“Am I already too late?”, he asked to the wind and smilled bitterly. “Of course Lee Hyukjae, you’re blind now..you’re imperfect, how would Donghae ever see you?”, Hyukjae said and broke into an uncontrollable tears. “It seems like I’m the only one left in this loneliness”, he whispered into the air and brokedown alone inside his ward.

Junsu heard those words and suddenly becomes discouraged and he sit on the seat at the waiting room. He decided that he should wait until Hyukjae’s sobs died down.

Is it possible that Junsu could replace Donghae from Hyukjae’s heart? No, at least his mind? Junsu already knew the answer but he’s in denial to accept the answer. No, he won’t give up this chance. Not when until he already reaches this step, not when he’s already give up everything in  his life just to change himself. But Junsu should absolutely know that no matter if he already tried hard to change himself, he’s still the ugly duck with ugly personality.

“Sorry Hyuk, but I already become like this…just think like that to yourself..that Donghae won’t ever see you”, Junsu said and smirked to himself

~

Jungsoo had just arrived at hospital and he did panic when Junsu, Hyukjae’s friend called him and informed him that Hyukjae involved in an accident.

Jungsoo just in time to see Youngwoon coming out from the laboratory. “Youngwoon! How’s Hyuk? Where is his room?! O..Youngwoon, were you crying??”, Jungsoo immediately cupped Youngwoon’s cheeks and see that Youngwoon has eye bags under his eyes even if Youngwoon closed his eyes tightly, Jungsoo could see the trail of tears on Youngwoon’s cheeks.

“Why? Did something bad happen? Did your patient-”

“No, my patients condition were absolutely fine”, Kangin replied Jungsoo’s words while he still closed his eyes.

“Then..Hyuk..he’s okay, right? He’s-“

“Fine, Jungsoo. Oh come on, my eyes just got teary a bit because eung..because I was reading story I found at internet earlier and it was..so sad”, Youngwoon finally opened his eyes and Jungsoo is surprised seeing that Youngwoon’s eyes is totally red and swollen from crying.

“Really? fanfict? Or-“

“Medical story, the real experience in medical. It was so sad until I sobbed”, Youngwoon nodded and he hoped that Jungsoo won’t notice that he’s lying.

“Ah, that kind of story always makes me got teary and sobbed so hard, that sad real experience about medical”, Jungsoo said and wiped the remaining tears on Youngwoon’s cheeks.

“Ah, what should I do now that my eyes becoming like Panda had been crying over a food”, Youngwoon checked on his face while he saw a mirror hanging on the wall beside the laboratory.

“You’re in the middle of your works yet you were reading a medical story, who’s fault that now your eyes really totally swollen? Aigoo”, Jungsoo dragged Youngwoon to his room.

“Wait, don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back”, Jungsoo put down his bag and coming out from Youngwoon’s room.

“Thank god, he believed the nonsense I told him”, Youngwoon said and then completely regretted for being a cry baby just because he heard Donghae’s cried over Hyukjae made him suddenly remembered his past, the same experience as Donghae. He hadn’t tell the one that he really loved back then that he really loved her not until Jungsoo comes to his life and slowly replaced her at his heart. Slowly but sure  Youngwoon just think that as his past he should treasure as he didn’t need anything else in his life just him.

“Aigoo, I forgot that there’s also a dispenser in your room, I shouldn’t be go to the other doctor’s room just want to make this handkerchief wet by hot water so you could-Youngwoon?“, Jungsoo surprised when Youngwoon just suddenly enveloped him in his embrace.

“What’s wrong suddenly?”, Jungsoo let go of the embrace and sees the most beautiful sight in front of him, Youngwoon smilling like an angel to him.

“I just want to hug my soulmate, why?”, Youngwoon replied and again bring Jungsoo’s body closer to his as he’s hugging him.

“Cheesy bastard, just solve your problem first, here..”, Jungsoo give his wet handkerchief to Youngwoon as Youngwoon grinned and he laid on the couch while letting Jungsoo’s warm handkerchief do the works on his swollen eyes.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter