Chapter 19

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you have difficulties, I want to be the first one to give you hand [Super Junior K.R.Y – Promise You]

 

 

“So after you became a cornea donor for Sungmin, you just leave like that?”,Donghae asked as he finally hearing an explanation from Hyukjae why he left them.

“Hm, I’m afraid that they won’t agree to receive the cornea from me so I kept it secretly asked to the doctor that the donor already died”, the blond latter muttered lowly.

“What do you afraid for? They should be grateful instead that you sacrificed your world for Sungmin. But, I wasn’t seeing you at that time—Ah! I remembered! The nurse told the doctors that the donor kind of in endanger or something related like that…that was you, right?”, the brunette looked at the eyes that couldn’t show his shadow anymore pitifully.

“Maybe? I don’t remember…the last thing I remember; I was in a operation room and the light blinding me, I heard so many voices back then. But the most clear was the mother cries sound and father that sounded desperate; I also heard you and Kyuhyun uttered the hope that the operation should go well and anything like that. I saw Sungmin hyung—“, Donghae squeezed his shoulder gently.

“The last person I saw was Sungmin hyung and I’m turning my head towards the blinding light and I got out, unconscious took over me but I knew that the world of sight already ended for me and just suddenly my hearing got sharpened”, Hyukjae explained, amazingly with no tears rolled on from his unable-to-see eyes.

“Oh, it’s turned out to be that you were in the same room as Sungmin. We were so close but I wasn’t even feel that you were just right close to us”, Donghae expressed his regretful that he couldn’t be beside Hyukjae at that time. He just prayed that Sungmin would be okay and not even knowing that he should be prayed too for Hyukjae and no one be by Hyukjae’s side to give him encouraging words. Hyukjae must be in a great painful back then.

Sensed the silence of the person beside him, Hyukjae seeks the warmth hands of Donghae and hold it tight.

“Don’t be overthinking about something that should be forgotten in the past. I’m already fine with this situation—“

“What’s with the satisfactory? You knew..they took the happiness from you. I also became the part of them and I couldn’t stand it! Hyuk, so sorry—“, Hyukjae pecked Donghae’s lips unconsciously and surprised that he did that. It lasted just two seconds and he immediately regretted for being so carelessly kissed Donghae like that. Meanwhile, the brunette also widened his eyes at the action he wouldn’t know that Hyukjae could respond like that.

“S-sorry..Donghae, I-I..didn’t—“

“That was our first kiss…right?”,Donghae asked making a blush tainted on Hyukjae’s cheeks. Receiving no response from the latter, Donghae turned his head towards the blond.

A thought snapped in Hyukjae’s head. Their first kiss wasn’t this but back then when he bid farewell to the slepping Donghae and it makes him blushes hard evenmore, his ears also become red. If Donghae knows about this…

“It’s not right? Ah right! back then when we were child”, the blond boy frowned and glanced a bit towards Donghae. “Maybe you forgot…that I’ve stole your first kiss when we were child, you didn’t remember?”, he asked reassuring Hyukjae, he felt a bit hurt that Hyukjae forgot.

“When we were playing prince-princess game, when Junsu and his twin brother approached us! Maybe that would trigger on your memory a bit”, he rubbed the back of his nape, a minute ago maybe he felt hurt but now he’s feeling awkward.

All the embarrassment taking its toll on Hyukjae as he suddenly becomes a blushing mess, remembering that the one in the hospital almost years ago wasn’t their first kiss. Meanwhile, the other guy kept his gaze towards the blond guy, noticing that Hyukjae is a blushing mess right now making a smile appeared on his tired face. There’s nothing such a beautiful scenery looking at Hyukjae all blushing like that. He’s grateful that he had make up with him.

“I guess you remembered, that’s all the matter—“, Hyukjae grabbed one of Donghae’s arms when he felt that Donghae is standing up making the latter frowned and sit again as Hyukjae then squeezed lightly his palms.

“Hae, I want to tell you something…aissh, I should tell you this earlier—“, Hyukjae scratched his head lightly as he couldn’t find the words to say that he kissed Donghae once when they’re growing up that he had developed a feeling of crush towards him. Maybe since those day, Donghae kept thinking that Kyuhyun still the one that filled his heart.

“I….I—I stole your first kiss when we’re already growing up…years ago in this hospital too while you were sleeping”, Hyukjae finally said those words as he became redder than he already was. The other guy proceeded the words slowly as Hyukjae then stand up leaving Donghae in his own deep thought.

“Omo, my embarrassing life~”, he sing-songed as he slowly walked with his toll leading his way.

 

~

 

Kyuhyun stepped in towards Sungmin’s room, he saw the nurse checking on the IV drip connected to his body as he inhaled deeply. He decided to text Donghae to come here, he had no option really than asking Donghae to take care of Sungmin for him. He waited for a while as he looked at Donghae coming towards him alone, no figures trailed behind him so…Kyuhyun assumed Donghae failed to find Hyukjae.

“Where did you go all along? You know that you still had responsibility here”, Kyuhyun managed to say to Donghae with his voice s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter