♥ Min: The Gentle One ♥

Lady Love
♥ Min ♥
 
Just one day after Joon met his 'angel' of love life, he calls me at noon, asking me if I'm free today. I was arranging the tulips as a bouquet for customer when I receive his call.
 
"Eh? A movie?" I repeat his word with disbelief. Did he just ask me to watch a movie together? "Hyung, don't tell me you have changed your orientation after the rejection..."
 
"Yah!" he complaints loudly, causing me to hold my laughter. "I'm still normal! It's not me who arranged the schedule! Ai asked me to come."
 
I put down the tulips and ask him if Ai actually asked me to come along. Joon answers with awkward laughter, "Err... No, she doesn't... I just... Oh, come on! It will be awkward if it's only two of us!"
 
I believe it's just one of many strategies Ai has in mind, knowing that she works in her own ways. I agree to accompany Joon and we will go to the movie theater after he pays a visit to my house.
 
Ten minutes before one, Joon eventually arrives and he greets my brother cheerfully. They exchange greetings for a while before I leave with Joon, heading to the place where he should meet up with Ai.
 
"Are you that nervous to be alone with a girl?" I ask him as we walk side by side. "She doesn't bite, you know."
 
Joon groans in protest, "I just met her yesterday, remember? Besides aren't you jealous if she only goes with me? It looks like a date!"
 
"Jealous?" I frown in confusion. Why should I be jealous with him going together for a movie with Ai? "Should I?"
 
"Of course you should! What kind of boyfriend are you?!" Joon hits my arm playfully, looking at me with confused look. "Do you believe me that much, Minhyuk?"
 
Boyfriend? Now this conversation is going somewhere weird.
 
"But you're really cruel," Joon pretends to be mad by putting serious look. "Why didn't you tell me that you're already have a girlfriend? Ah, it's good to be a popular guy like you."
 
"Hold on, Hyung," I quickly mutter, trying to figure out who gave him that idea. "Who told you that Ai is my girlfriend?"
 
Joon stops his step and raises his eyebrow, "Seriously, Minhyuk, you're not going to hide this from me, are you? Oh, is it because you don't want people to know that Lady Love is your girlfriend? It's okay! My nickname is secret keeper!"
 
I want to ask him again but I keep silence and walk with him until we find Ai, waiting for us in front of the movie theater.
 
She's wearing black blazer on top of white shirt. Her semi-formal attire is completed with black and white checkered skirt which almost reaches her knees.
 
"Ai!" Joon calls out her name casually. She turns to look at the source of the voice and it's obvious that she doesn't expect me to come here with Joon.
 
"Minhyuk? What...," she purses her lips and glances at Joon. "Did you ask him to come here?"
 
My cousin only grins awkwardly but, as I expect, Ai doesn't scold him. She just heaves a sigh and then tells us to wait because she is going to buy an extra ticket for me.
 
"I'll go with you," I speak up and tell Joon to wait. I'm going to get the answer of my question anyway. "Come on, Ai."
 
When we have aligned in the queue for the ticket, I decide to ask Ai, "Ai, did you tell Joon Hyung that we're couple?"
 
I can see that she is really surprised with my question. She takes a quick glance before clearing , "He got that idea by himself. I didn't say anything."
 
"But you didn't deny it either," I mutter calmly. She doesn't say a word, just pouting cutely like a little kid who just caught red handed lying to her parents. "Care to tell me why?"
 
"You don't want me to lie, do you?" she retorts with another question and takes a step forward to the locket. "I'll the you the reason later. I promise."
 
I take out my wallet once I realize it will be our turn, "Fine. I'll keep your words. I believe you have a good reason."
 
She smiles but it disappears immediately when I take out money to pay for the ticket, "Yah, I should-"
 
"I should pay for it," I pat her head with my wallet. I thank the cashier and gives Ai the sign to step out from the queue. "It's my ticket anyway."
 
We find Joon again, looking at a poster of the horror movie which we will watch in an hour. He turns to us with a strange grin, "We're going to watch this?"
 
"Yes," Ai replies. She takes out a little note book she always brings with and starts to write something, "Lesson one. Never leave her alone unless she tells you so or she needs her private time."
 
That note book contains all of her requesters. She writes down every point she needs to tell them including the points she always keep on. You can say I memorize almost all of them now.
 
She let me read the note book once and I was amazed with her observative skill. She said she would give the copy to the requester if they ask for it.
 
"Side note, when you're fighting and she asks you to leave her alone, don't," Ai closes the note book and stares at Joon. "Lesson number two, never come late for a promise. Never make her wait too long."
 
"Eh?" Joon looks really confused with all the sudden 'lessons'. "What? Eh? Did I do mistakes?"
 
"Not mistakes but you need to remember those points. First of all, you came late. I asked you to come but that doesn't mean you could arrive late. When I said I was going to buy the ticket, you didn't offer to accompany me. It's not what a gentleman will do."
 
I restrain myself from laughing when I see Joon's wide eyes because a girl he just met yesterday pointing out his mistakes casually. Strange enough, Ai never pointed out my mistakes. Perhaps it's because I'm not a requester.
 
"Well," I put my hand on Joon's shoulder. "Why don't we go inside and buy some snacks for the movie?"
 
I stop when I notice that Ai is looking for her phone in bag. Joon asks why I don't continue to go inside and I just smile at him before approaching Ai without a word.
 
After she pulls out her phone, I offer my hand for her to take, "It's crowded today. Why don't we go together?"
 
Ai blinks for numerous times before taking my hand. Her cheeks are turning red but she doesn't say anything as if she knows that it's my attempt to assure Joon that we're actually a couple.
 
"Ah, you two love birds!" Joon teases, looking like he wants to have someone to hold as well. "Now it looks like I'm a third person between you!"
 
"I'm being a gentleman," I chuckle at his reaction. "Lesson number one, remember? Never leave her alone, Hyung."
 
For seconds I feel like Ai holds my hand tighter but when I look at her, she loosens her grip on me, looking at the snack counter.
 
Well, let's see what will happen next after the movie ends.