♥ Ai ♥

Lady Love
♥ Ai ♥
 
"Here," Heo Gayoon, the girl who is holding a cup of hot cappuccino in her hand smiles to the guy in front of her, sitting with his gaze on phone. "I hope you don't mind with hot cappuccino."
 
I bite my bottom lip, waiting for the respond from him and I hear what I expect he would say. He says it with a genuine smile, "Thank you. Actually it's my favorite drink."
 
Gayoon's face beams with happiness as the guy takes the cup from her. I throw a punch to the air, trying to hold back myself from yelling for my right intuition again.
 
"I... I noticed that you often come here, don't you?" he starts the conversation, looking at Gayoon in the eyes. "My name is Yoon Doojoon and you are...?"
 
And there my plan goes on. Gayoon introduces herself, Doojoon asks her if she is free today, and, after around five minutes or so, they are getting ready to leave the cafe; going out to catch a new movie, Doojoon offered.
 
I quickly turn around, pretending to be busy with the already clean table. Doojoon bows slightly to me as he walks pass me, heading out from the cafe. My eyes meet Gayoon's and she mouths 'thank you' with a bright smile to me.
 
I give her a thumb up, a sign that I receive her thank you. I wave to her and sign in relief, watching two of them leaving for their first date, if I could say so.
 
"See you again together soon," I talk to no one but myself. I know for sure Gayoon will come again tomorrow and I really hope she will enter this cafe with Doojoon.
 
The clock hits four o'clock when the last couple stands up, leaving the seats. The girl takes her boyfriend's hand, flashing me a smile. The guy gives me a peace sign secretly before opening the door for his girlfriend.
 
"Nam Woohyun and Yoon Bomi," I chuckle and step closer to the door so I can switch the board sign from 'Open' to 'Close'. "What a cute couple."
 
It's just seconds after I turned my back when I hear the jingle, a notification that someone just opened the door.
 
"Sorry," I stop my step and spin around to face the guest, "we're clos-"
 
I purse my lips immediately when I am greeted with a bouquet of beautiful red roses. The person hides his face behind the flowers but I know who he is right away.
 
"Lee Minhyuk," I mention his full name, trying to calm myself down after the sudden appearance. "Can't you just show yourself like what a normal person would do?"
 
He moves the bouquet aside, revealing his handsome face as his lips turn into an adorable smile. I swear my heart can never get use to his perfect expression.
 
"Lesson number three," he bows slightly like a gentleman meeting his queen. "Always give a little surprise she never expects. Surprise enough, Ai?"
 
This boy has no idea how much my heart can stop beating because of him, doesn't he? No, not just me. He will kill mostly all girls in the world if he keeps doing this randomly.
 
I mean he is not the most popular guy since high school for nothing. He held the title as the Prince during his college days and I believe his smile is one of the reasons why girls keep falling head over heels for him.
 
It's understandable why Han Sunhwa asked my help to win his heart. Unfortunately Lee Minhyuk is not your average and ordinary guy. He is too different that I couldn't predict what he's thinking in mind.
 
Ironically it's also one of the reasons why we became close friends in just three months. I don't really have a close friend until he declared himself as my close friend so casually.
 
"I'm a good messenger," he hands over the bouquet and I notice a letter in the middle of the roses. "As always."
 
Without snatching the bouquet from him, I take the card and begin reading the request letter.
 
"Lady Love, if you are real, will you help me?
Can she ever love me back the way I love her so?
 
L.J."
 
L.J.. Another initial but I don't really mind. It's not the first time anyway.
 
"You're free now since the cafe is closed, aren't you?" Minhyuk rests the flowers on his shoulder while he tucks his other hand in the pocket. "The person wants to meet you at the park on five. He is going to confess to his crush."
 
"He told you that?" I raise my eyebrow and fold the letter in two. "And he asked me to help him when he's going to confess? Wow."
 
Minhyuk laughs softly and he reaches out his hand from the pocket to ruffle my hair playfully, "I really think he needs your help, Ai. What? Are you thinking about your fiance?"
 
I flinch a little when I hear his question. I throw him a glare and state, "Why should I even think about a person I never met?"
 
He shrugs and teases, "Because he is your soulmate? I don't know. You don't even want to tell me his name."
 
"Because you don't need to know," I murmur, grabbing my black jacket on the table. "Come on. Let's meet him before the confession time."
 
One good thing of being an owner of a cafe is I can do whatever I want at whenever time I want. Besides it's just a little cafe where I meet people who I can help.
 
Sounds crazy but that's that. Helping people who are in love, searching for ears to listen, looking for someone who can help them, and wanting a person to understand what they're feeling.
 
I'll be there for them in my own way: listening to their wishes, thinking about the perfect strategis, encouraging them to do what they can for their beloved ones.
 
Lady Love. That's what they call me.
 
"L.J.," I read the initial on the letter again once we arrive at the park. "Who is he? Your college friend?"
 
"Closer than that," Minhyuk stands next to me, looking around to find the person. "He wrote L.J. instead of his name there, eh?"
 
I move my gaze from the writing to his face, "What's his name?"
 
Minhyuk was going to answer me but he finally notices the person we're looking for, standing in front of a girl with long, black hair. Looks like they're in the middle of serious conversation.
 
"There he is," Minhyuk tells me with a wide grin. "It's him, Lee Joon."
 
What?