Shiri's secret

The BIG secret

JR's POV~

I watched as Shri fought.

When Shiri took off the black cloth,she looked at it with sadness filled in her eyes and fondness

And these moves... I've seen it somewhere... there is only two persons in the world who know this moves...don't tell me she is... ...no! It can't be! She is Aron hyung's sister and I only start knowing Aron hyung when we were in America...

Aron POV~

What's taking them so long? They still have school tomorrow. Shiri ah, where are you? Are you okay?Pls don't tell me you got into a fight... ...

Ren's POV~

I could sense Aron hyung getting worried. Shiri could get into a fight.Well, if you say to other school's gangsters 'ICE PRINCE', they would run away immediately.I don't know how she started fighting with them though.Last time she don't usually get into fights unless its necessary... ... wait a minute... this reason might be related to the reason why she had a sudden change in behaviour... ...

JR's POV~

"I told you i'll handle the mess."

"..."

I was still shocked.

"JR oppa? Kwenchana?"

"Oh. Yeah. I'm okay."

I picked up the shopping bags and started walking.Shiri walked beside me.

"Oh gosh. Aron oppa is gonna kill me when I get home."

"Wae?"

"He always reminds me not to get into fights."

"Shiri dongsaeng,where did you learn all these skills?Why was there sadness in your eyes when you looked at the black cloth?Why do you say that you're ICE PRINCE?"

"Ummm....JR oppa, I can trust you, right?"

"Of course."

"This is a secret that even my best friend don't know."

"ok..."

"I learnt all this skills from my oppa since young.Then, one day, a day before my sixth birthday, my oppa went missing.We searched for him but could not find him.My parents contacted the police and pasted posters around. On my birthday, I went into his room and had a you know...those kind of feeling... and i looked underneath the bed and found a box. Inside there was a card which said 'happy birthday' and there is the black cloth.That day, when i found it, I was... of course sad and cried my eyes out.Then later in the evening, the police called out and said that they have found my oppa but that time,my.. my oppa lost his memories and did not even know who he is.... till now, he haven't gain his memory back.From then on, i promised myself that i would not show anyone my true personality unless i feel like i could trust them.So I got into gang fights in order to relieve my sorrow and got my hair cut short and was nicknamed as 'ICE PRINCE' ."

"Mianhae..." 

"Kwenchana..." she said but she don't seem fine.She looked like she is gonna break apart any moment.

I looked at her.I don't know why but i just have this sudden feeling of comforting her. I stopped in the middle of the way home.

"JR oppa, what's wrong?" Shiri asked bt not with as much enthusiasm.

I hugged her tightly.

"I know how you feel.In this kind situation, its best to cry out loud."

She started crying non-stop as I patted her back and told her that's its ok.

Aron's POV~

"We're home!"

Finally they are home.I rushed to them and hugged Shiri tightly.

Thank god she's fine.

"Aron oppa,i... i can't breathe."

I released her.

"Where have you been? It's already 11pm."

"We got into a little..... problem. But managed to solve it."

From when she said a little problem, i knew she got into a fight.

"You got into a fight, right?'"

"...yes.."

"Tell me what happened."

"Well... we were going home and there is this group of thugs who followed us ...and took out knives and asked for our wallet.Then, they threatened to stab one of us... and i got angry...and thats how we got into... u know."

I sighed.

Well, at least she's safe.

"Any scratches?"

"Nope."

"Well...at least both of you are safe. I don't know what i would do if somthing happen to you."

I looked at her carefully.

"Why are your eyes so red?"

"Ah...... for dinner, I ate a very spicy meal and it was so spicy that i cried."

"Both of you go to bed now. There's school tomorrow."

Just after JR entered his room, he called out.

"Aron hyung, could you come here for a while?"

JR,JR,JR. He sure is a pest, worse than Shiri.

"What? Why did you call me here?"

"Uhmm... where's my bed?"