The shock part 2

The BIG secret

Your POV~

I was starting to worry. I don't want JR oppa to get hurt by a group of thugs on the first day.

I held JR oppa's hands and walked faster.

"Wae?Shiri dongsaeng? What's wrong?"

"HEY, JR. THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO SEEMS TO BE CHASING US." I told him in english.That's the only way we could communicate without those thugs knowing.

If I was alone, I would have beat the crap out of them. But Aron oppa always reminds me to avoid violence as much as possible.

We started walking faster. They followed our footsteps.We tried to lose them but only ended up trapped in an alley.

"Give me all your wallet or else I'll stab one of you." The leader of the gang threatened, taking out a sharp knife.The gang members followed. They were all wearing hoodies and standing there all holding a knife.The knives glistened under the moonlight.

.Mianhae Aron oppa. Guess I have to use it.

JR oppa pulled me back forcefully behind him.

I was shocked.

"JR oppa..."

"Shiri ah, stay behind me.I don't want you to get hurt."

I blushed.But i don't want him to get hurt either, not even a small tiny scartch.

I broke free of his hands and passed him all the shopping bags.

"Aish... JR oppa, don't be so over-protective. Leave these thugs to me."

I stepped forward,in front of him.

"Yah! Don't do it."

"Don't oppa dare to move. Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I am a weakling."

"But... ..."

"Just keep quiet."

I stepped forward a few more steps till i was only a few inches away from the gang leader.il...i...sam...sa.(1...2...3...4) Four guys.Easy.

"Yah... trying to act brave in front of your boyfriend huh." The gang leader teased.

I did not blush.I have a more serious thing to protect : JR oppa.

"Do you know that I am known as the 'ICE PRINCE' around this area?"I replied with a burning fire in my eyes.

"What? ICE PRINCE? Don't kid me.ICE PRINCE is a boy."

"Boy? Apparently you don't know your facts very well."I said as I gave him a light punch in his stomach.

But considering my strength, of coure he went 'ouch'.

The gang members came nearer to me, wanting to attack but the gang leader stopped them.

"Quite the strength for a girl."

"Don't judge a book by its cover."I teased.

The gang members clenched their fists but stay at their position.

"But that still won't be able to beat me."

"Oh really? you think so?"

I gave him a harder punch at the same place.

"Aah..."He said in pain as he dropped to his knees.

The other members of the gang started charging towards me at once.

I smiled to myself. This is even easier than my usual training.

I swiftly dodged the one wearing the black hoodie followed by the dark green guy and the grey guy as they continued attacking with their knives.

They kept attacking but always missed.

I yawned."Is this all you've got?Bet I can dodge all your attacks with my eyes closed."

I took out a black cloth from my pocket which was specially given as my birthday present when I was six.

When I was learning these skills, the 'someone precious to me' taught me to rely to my other senses, not just on what i see.

"What? Stop acting. Only ICE PRINCE is able to use that trick.Ow..." The leader, who recovered but still holding onto his stomach answered.

"Yes. Because I AM ICE PRINCE.Now bring it on!!"I shouted.

"How dare you!" They shouted.

They charged at me holding their knives pointing in my direction. I quickly tied the cloth to my eyes.

I closed my eyes and calmed myself down.

I could hear a footstep at a fast pace from my left. I dodged.

The next attacked, aiming for the right, but i dodged the attack again.

The last of the member, sensing that that it would be no use charging towards me, threw his knife, aiming for my face.

I could practically hear the knife cutting through the air.

Hanna...dul... se(1...2...3)

I stretched my hand out, catching the knife in mid-air.

I smiled.This is way too easy.

"What...."All of them were shocked. I could sense it in their tone.

"Told you I'm the ICE PRINCE, didn't I? Now's my turn."

I ran swiftly past them and knocking them out one by one by attacking their vital spots.

After I made sure I heard four thuds, I took off the black cloth and turned around.

All the four thugs were on the ground, unable to move.

"NEVER MESS WITH THE ICE PRINCE." I said as i stared coldly into the gang's leader eyes.

They nodded. I took out some notes from my wallet and passed them to the leader.

"Go buy medicine for yourself and heal those injury.Don't go around looking for trouble."I hit their vital points again, abling them to move around again.

"Kasamida, jjang." The leader and the members thanked me.

I nodded and they ran off.

I turned around and saw JR oppa paralyzed.

"Told you i'll handle this mess."

 

Author's note:

Sorry for the late update! XD Pls comment/suscribe! I don like silent readers! Do you guys like the poster?? BTW, today, Boyfriend new song's mv 'Janus' is out!!