Rooftop Prince

The BIG secret

 

Shiri's POV~

I continued dragging Eun-ah up the steps to my battle place.

Once I reached there, I quickly released her hand.

"Tissue"

Ren quickly took out the wet tissue from his blazer's pocket.

Third person's POV~

Ren quickly passed Shiri the wet tissue.

Though he wanted to stop Shiri, this is the angriest side of Shiri he had seen in his life.

He can't possibly disobey Shiri at the time now since her tolerence level is 0.01% and if he did, the chance of him getting beaten to a pulp is 99.9%.

But deep down in his heart, he also wanted to beat the girl up for two reasons.

1) for beating Aron up cos Aron was like a real brother to him too

2) he could not bear seeing Shiri in this state as he knew deep inside that she's sad,probably crying out loud. (a/n: Ren thinks of Shiri as his life saviour and        his best friend. Not more than friends type of feelings)

He smirked at the girl as Shiri wiped her hands, wiping of disgust.

He lifted his finger and slashed his own neck, scaring the girl that she would be dead when ths ends.

Baekho noticed the evil aura that started growing around Ren.

He shivered. Ren could be so scary at times.

Shiri later took out a pair of gloves and put it on.

"Do you know who give me this?" Shiri questioned the girl.

The girl did not answer but remained silent.

"You ."

Shiri slapped the girl hard.

That's expected, Ren thought, I wonder if i could get some food and enjoy the show.

Without waiting for the girl to answer, who was already sobbing, Shiri continued.

"It's given by the person whose in the hospital right now at this moment."

She punched the girl straight at her nose.

Today, Shiri is aiming to ruin the girl's face, not because she want her to be ugly but to forget her face in her memory and spare her.

Yes. She actually wanted to SPARE her.

There are actually two poker face in Shiri. One is the cold type, the one she uses against strangers, Two is the tough, caring and a bit reasonable but it also have the don't-piss-me-off-or-else or the don't-make-me-angry-or-else type,which she uses for her close friends. Because below all her poker faces, lays a girl who is pure, innocent and forgiving and is very reasonable but who is still a little trouble maker but not a big trouble maker.This true side, only Aron and Ren knew but of course they kept Shiri's secret tight.

Now, Shiri wanted to spare the girl cos even though she knew that the person who hurt her brother is just right in front of her, she still felt that its partly her fault.(a/n: our Shiri such a poor thing, right? :'( )

She continued punching Eun-ah's face and finally stopped when Eun-ah's face was left unrecognizable.

"Do you know why he gives me these gloves? He told me to use it if someone have hurt me in any sort of way.Don't bother apologising. Now we are even."

Shiri walked away as the english rapping part of NU'EST action started playing in her head.

And it goes 1 2 3 action, this isn't a movie

Coming out 100% raw, the true, the real me

Victim of conformity, pressed down on all fours

Stand up,fight back, the world it's yours!

A/N: another chapter coming up! BTW, JUST IMAGINING REN DOES THE SLASHING OF THROAT THING....IS JUST SO REN'S STYLE.