First day of school part 1

The BIG secret

Aron's POV~

I looked at my watch.Its 7a.m.

Perfect.

But why am i sleeping on Shri dongsaeng's bed?

I looked left and right.

Finally found her sleeping on the floor.

I got up and walked towards her.

"Pabo..."

I was about to carry her to her bed to continue her sleep when i found traces of her tears.

I sighed.

Every morning,whenever i wake her up, she will always have traces of tears on her cheeks.My mood always goes down when i see the traces of tears.She always cries herself to sleep, i don't know why though.I tried to ask her once but she only said that it was because somone very close to her has left her.I knew she was talking about me.She loved the "old" me very much as much as she love the "now" me. I tried remembering my past for her sake but it never returned.Yet. I think.

I carried her in bridal style and let her continue her sleep on her bed.

I smiled as i got out of her room carefully and went to my own room to get a set of uniform for me to change to after my shower.

I saw JR sleeping, still snoring.

I was so annoyed by him.I playfully went near him and pinched his nose so that he would not snore for a while.To my surprise, he continued snoring through his mouth.I used my other free hand and covered his mouth.

Finally he woke up.

"Wae! Hyung!"

He was pissed.

"You snore..."

"Since when? I've always sleep quietly."

"Yeah, right."

 

Your POV~

"Shiri dongsaeng~~!! Wake up!" Aron oppa shouted, as usual.

Wait a minute, when did Aron oppa's voice change? Don't tell me that it's JR oppa...

I quickly sat up in my bed and looked at the person standing next to me... ...

jinjja JR oppa!! What am i gonna do? and he's already in his school uniform... while i'm still in my pikachu pyjamas...

"Yah, Aron hyung said its difficult to wake you up, i guess not..."

"JR oppa!!"

"Arasso, arasso, come down quickly or else your breakfast would be cold."

I locked the door and changed to my uniform, same as Aron Oppa's, Ren's, Baekho's, and JR Oppa's, as in exactly same.

 

JR POV~

Soon, Shiri dongsaeng or is it even her, a boy came down. It took a while for me to recognize that it was shiri dongsaeng since she was wearing a boy's uniform.

"Shiri-ah? Why are you wearing boy's uniform?"

"Ah...Its beacuse i feel more comfortable wearing a boy's uniform rather than the girl's"

"Wow.. how do you escape from teacher then?"

"Well... I just explained to them that I was wearing a boy's uniform since i'm more comfortable with it and the school rules did not state that boys must wear boys' uniform and girls must wear girls' uniform."

She sure is a genius.

 

Author's note: There might be other characters involved soon. Minhyun will be introduced and there will be other mysterious characters being cast as well.Stay tuned. ^^ :P :) 

Dear my lovely readers, pls comment and suscribe!!<3