Usual days~~with slight difference ;D

The BIG secret

Your POV~

I woke up from my sleep as i felt a weight on me.

OMG.

OMFG.

OMFGGGGG.

I JUST SLEPT TOGETHER WITH ARON OPPA!!

I AM SO GONNA SEEM LIKE A COWARD NOW!!!

OMG

but he's cute when he's sleeping....wait...WHAT?!

DID I JUST THINK THAT OF MY OWN  BRO?!

NO NO NO NO

THIS IS WRONG

HE IS MY BROTHER

STUPID HEART.

STOP BEATING SO FAST.

I quietly moved his hands off me inch by inch, slowly and carefully.

"oh...oh...you're awake..."

.

How did he manage to wake up?! I was like....moving his hands 1cm by 1cm! 

"yea-Yeah. i'm awake."

Why the hell am i stuttering?!

"Wash up. I'll go make breakfast. " He said as he got up.

"o-ok..."

I quickly washed up and went to my closet and picked a random shirt and some pants.

"Shiri-ah! JR-yah!! breakfast ready!"

I rushed down to grab it but JR beat me to it.

"uhhh!! JR oppa is a pig!!"

"at least i get to eat more than you!" He said as he did a mehrong.

We were having a glaring contest while eating the pancakes halfway when Aron reminded us.

"guys, remember the things you are supposed to do."

Both of us looked at Aron with widened eyes.

"BWO?!?!"

"oppa you know i could never do so well for studies!"

"hyung! you know i could never b-be....not friendly!"

Aron started singing 2ne1 'i don care' and walked away.


We got ready for school.

On the way, lots of people said 'hi' to JR oppa, but since he was under the pressure of Aron oppa, standing in the middle of the both of us, he just have to look away or give them the i-don't-know-you look. 

Someone call him, he just say things emotionlessly and coldly, well, Aron oppa is ALWAYS watching.

Some rumors even spread that JR became like that due to him being friends with me.

Basically, i wanted to punch the crap out of them and tell them it is not true but that's how i am right? I can't possibly do that. HATERS GONNA HATE, ANTI SOCIAL PPL GONNA BE ANTI SOCIAL and COLD PPL ARE GONNA BE COLD.

I was practically laughing out loud every time i see JR.

for e.g...

random dude: Hi, JR! What's up dude?"

JR: *tries his best to give him a i-don't-know-you look and walk away.*

LOLOL.

And during recess, when JR, Aron oppa, baekho sunbae and Ren would meet at the rooftop, he finally burst.

He quickly ran to Aron and kneeled down and held onto his legs as he begged Aron oppa to stop this merciless act.

He did all sorts of aegyo from buing buing to puppy eyes to etc. He even did a special GWIYOMI.

"ok ok. You don't have to do it anymore."

"yayyyyy!! Kamsamida Aron hyung!"

"Just kidding. :P"

The three of us were laughing so hard that we were practically rolling on the floor.

"Yah! Shiri! Ren! Baekho! Don't laugh first. Remember what you guys also have to do~~"

*OH *

that was what the three of us had in mind.


YESSS. I FINALLY UPDATED. I M SO HAPPY. THK YOU SUBBIES. YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH~~!!!! U GUYS ARE MY PILLAR OF STRENGTH~~!!! IF YOU GUYS WON'T HERE, I DON THINK I WOULD HAVE MAKE IT SO FAR. THKS SO MUCHHHH!!!! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE. 4 MORE WEEKS TO SCHOOL HOLIDAYS~~!! ;) please wait patiently. ;) ><

please COMMENT and SUSCRIBE. you don wana miss any chapter of this fic right?

COMMENT.

COMMENT = BOOST = ME WANTING TO UPDATE FIC NO MATTER HOW TALL IS MY PILE OF HW = MORE UPDATES~~!!!= me failing exams. lol. (p.s don worry. still doing great. FOR NOW. lolol)

ANYWAYS.....HAPPY READINGGG!!!