Giving a title for Aron

The BIG secret

Your POV~

I sat back onto my seat as my mind still pondered to why i confessed to Aron oppa.WAE? 

"Yah! Shiri dongsaeng? Kwenchana?"

"...JR oppa... kwenchana..."

"Don't need to lie. I know you got scolded from Aron hyung. I've experienced it. It 's horrible when he's angry."

"Aron oppa did not get angry."

"Bo?He was not angry? but he seemed like he's gonna burst any moment!" JR oppa asked, shocked.

All my classmates turned to looked at me, shocked that Aron oppa did not scold me.

Square-faced teacher transformed into rectangle-faced teacher again.

I looked at all of my classmates and told all of them with a harsh tone.

"Aron oppa thanked me for defending for him and that he was disappointed at you lot. Let me tell you guys something. He may look super-social but his heart is really cold. Believe me, I'm telling the truth. No one can shakes up his heart.I repeat ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CAN SHAKES UP HIS HEART, so don't feel bad if you think you have disappointed him."

They looked at me with disbelief. I smiled cunningly to myself.

Aron POV~

I walked backed to class. As I passed by Shiri's class, I heard a shout from JR.

"Bo?He was not angry? but he seemed like he's gonna burst any moment!"

I giggled. I tiptoed and squatted down, not allowing them to spot me eavsdropping.

"Aron oppa thanked me for defending for him and that he was disappointed at you lot. Let me tell you guys something. He may look super-social but his heart is really cold. Believe me, I'm telling the truth. No one can shakes up his heart.I repeat ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CAN SHAKES UP HIS HEART, so don't feel bad if you think you have disappointed him."

Shiri-ah... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AGAIN?? I DON WANNA BE CALLED ICE PRINCE. I DON WANNA HAVE THE SAME NICKNAME AS YOU!!! MY LIFE IS RUINED!! YOU ARE SO DEAD......WAIT TILL YOU GET HOME...

your POV~

Now thats what you deserve to get for teasing me, Aron oppa....Don't mess with ICE PRINCE.Now... no one's gonna help you since the rumour will spread and no one will trust anything you said anymore... ...

JR's POV~

It was really hard controlling my laughter. Shiri actually made this up to get herself out of trouble! I can't believe it. How can she be such a genius? She framed up a perfect guy, who is super socialable to a super anti-social? I can't control my laughter anymore.

"Seongsang-nim, can I go to the restroom for a while?"

"..."

"Seongsang-nim, silence means consent."

I stepped out of the classroom. I was about to laugh silently when i spotted Aron squatted down outside. I almost choked on my own saliva.His face was darkening and he is no longer displaying his usual smile. His eyes were burning like fire and his fists were rolled into a ball. 

"Ok... this is not good."