first shopping trip part 2

The BIG secret

Your POV~

Just then,Aron oppa called us for lunch.The lunch was a bit salty and weird tasting but Ren, after he tried one scoop, immediately said 'jjang'.

I rolled my eyes.

Does he have to praise every single thing Baekho sunbae does?

Soon we ate finish, of course with the help of a numerous cups of water beside us.

While Aron oppa and Baekho sunbae are helping out with the clearing of table and washing plates... ....

"Aron oppa! Baekho sunbae? JR oppa only bring his comics books!"

"BO?? CHINCHA? JJEONGMAL?"was their reply.

"Yah, Shiri dongsaeng, guess you have to take him out to a shopping mall to get his clothes.Bring Ren along as well."

Aron oppa instructed me, putting on the I-am-your-oppa-and-you-should-listen-to-me act.

"Arasso, but we are okay by ourselves.Ren can stay at home and accompany oppa and sunbae."

I said with a big grin and glanced at Baekho sunbae while he was not looking.

"Aaah... arasso. Be safe."

Aron oppa seemed to have noticed.My oppa soo smart.

 

JR's POV~

"oh, JR oppa! bbali, we need to go shop for your clothes!"

Shiri dongsaeng said with excitement.I smiled.She is so cute.Aron hyung told me that she is Ice prince but she is so social and keeps smiling all the time.How can that be the Ice prince?

"Arasso.Aron Hyung, we are going. bye."

"Arasso. bye."

 

Ren's POV~

JR hyung and shiri are gone shopping.The three of us were watching TV in the living room.Aron hyung keeps giving me creeps.He keep staring at me then started laughing.

What's wrong with him?

When, Baekho hyung went in the loo, he came closer to me and whispered in my ears," Kuenchana, i know your secret."

My face fiashed bright red.

SHIRI!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!! YOU ACTUALLY TOLD ARON HYUNG, WHO IS CLOSEST TO BAEKHO HYUNG, MY SECRET??? I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!!!

YOUR POV~

We walked to I'PARK MALL since it was only a couple of blocks near our house.

At I'PARK MALL, I could practically feel all the stares upon me, of course most of them are my age, glaring with jealousy in their eyes.

I can't help but smile.JR oppa looked at me suspiciously.

"Why ae you grinning like that, Shiri dongsaeng?"

"Aniyah.Its just because you... ... i mean i thought of a funny joke Aron oppa said not long ago."

I quickly make up an excuse. I  did not want him going around flirting with girls.

 

 

 

NXT chapter will be updated tomorrow!!!^^ I don like silent readers!! Pls comment!!