explanations

The BIG secret

This is not an update but I just wanted to tell you some reasons like some part of the story not making sense.

ques: where are shiri parents?

ans: they are working overseas and of course rich so they stayed overseas while aron and shiri lives in Korea cos they want to. therefore, the parents bought for them a house and and they would send money over to Aron's bank account, which is more than enough. but recently, the money was low because of someone.*glare at Baekho*

ques: why didn't other gangs combine and attack shiri?

ans: shiri after she fought with a group/gang, she would give them money so that their injuries could heal faster. this made the opponents respect and fall for her charms instead. she could be fierce at times if it involves ppl close to her.especially aron. let's just say they both are over-protective of each other.

ques: if aron is good in studies, why would he go to such a school?

ans: it's easy.he wanted to look after shiri. and btw, the school is your average type of school just that it's a bit more violent.

ques: where is minhyun?

ans: he will be in this story after some chapters. he will also shiri's close friend. notice that I say will.

ques:what is the big secret?

ans: that is coming soon. pls wait patiently..

Ques:where are all the teachers in this story?

ans: ermm they poofed and disappeared? ?

ques:In the first few chapters, you mentioned that shiri has girl friends?

ans: yes. they gonna be in the nxt few chapter too.

ok. anymore questions about this fic, just comment.^^