JR's confession and Shri's love for Aron

The BIG secret

iN CLASS

Your POV~

My homeroom teacher is Park Jin young but we usually call him Mr JYP. Between Ren and I, we called him square-faced teacher.

That day, he started with a sentence.

"Class, we have a new classmate joining us."

Can it be JR? I sat up immediately as the others buzzed around themselves like who is the person and whether the person is boy or girl.I rolled my eyes. Why do they only care about appearance?Anyway, let's continue. I don't give a about my classmates anyway.

"Come in!"

I looked.Jinjja JR oppa!

He was wearing the uniform he borrowed from Aron oppa since he hasn't got one for himself.He entered the class with style.

The girls in the class go wild.

"He's so hot!"

"He's so handsome!"

"... my type..."

"My one and only prince charming...."

"My knight in shining armour."

I rolled my eyes again. Last time, they were talking about how hot, cute and handsome Aron oppa is and now they are talking JR oppa? How could they treat my brother like that?I wanted to go forward and punch their faces but restrained myself. Count yourself lucky that its JR oppa and not others. I gave them a deadly stare. They kept their mouth shut. They knew I wanted the enviroment to be quiet.

"Thank you Shiri. Now... JR, why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Annyeonghaesaeyo! JR imnida! My korean name is Kim JongHyun but just call me JR. Since I'm 1 year older than you, I'm your sunbae and since we are classmates, just call me JR sunbae, not oppa. because i decided to only let the girl i truly love and my younger sister to call me oppa."

Wait a minute, he said he would only let the girl he like and his younger sister to call him oppa. I can't probably be his younger sister so which means he... he just... just confess to me?

I blushed.

"Wow, so romantic..."

"I wish he's my boyfriend..."

Comments came out from the annoying people again.

This time, i did not glare at them as i was too shocked.

"CLASS!"JYP yelled.

"In fact, i know someone very well in this class."

All the girls widened their eyes. "Dugu?"

I blushed but as i remembered how they treated Aron oppa, it went away, replaced by a deeper shade of red.

"Shiri dongsaeng!"

"Bo?" All the girls were practically shocked.

All the girls looked at me with their jaws dropped to the floor, even JYP. Now, JYP is not a square-faced teacher anymore. He had transformed into a rectangular-faced teacher. Of course they are shocked, who won't? I have a heart made of ice so its obvious i don't interact with my classmates unlike my Aron oppa who shook all his new classmates' hands on his first day.I am the anti-social and Aron oppa is SUPER-SOCIAL so everyone likes Aron oppa even the girls in my class....WHAT?! THE GIRLS IN MY CLASS? THEY CLEARLY KNOW ARON IS MY OPPA YET THEY DITCHED HIM BECAUSE OF ANOTHER GUY?!

I felt my blood started boiling.

I can't control my temper anymore.

I walked towards them.

"YAH! JUST YESTERDAY YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW HOT, Y, CUTE, HANDSOME MY ARON OPPA IS AND ALSO SAID HE'S YOUR ONE AND ONLY AND NOW, JUST BECAUSE OF A NEW GUY, YOU PEOPLE DITCHED MY OPPA AND LIKED THE NEW GUY? TALK ABOUT DISLOYALTY... ITS A GOOD THING IT'S JR SUNBAE AND NOT OTHERS OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE SKIN YOU ALL ALIVE!"

They knew that i mean what i say.

Just then, a hand landed on my shoulder, it has so much warmth. I turned around to see ... ...

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 SORRY...I FORGOT TO UPDATE SINCE I WAS OBSESSED WITH READING AND WAS A BIT LAZY TO WRITE.... PLS COMMENT OR SUSCRIBE SO THAT AT LEAST I KNOW THAT YOU, LOVELY READERS, ARE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE OUT. ^^