Angry Shiri

The BIG secret

 

Baekho's POV~

"Baekho hyung? Great! I need your help. Follow me."

What just happened? The ICE PRINCESS just asked for my help?

"HELLOOO~~! Earth to Baekho hyung?"

I quickly regained my posture.

"Why...why not?"

We walked as fast as we could to the gate.

To my surprise, I saw Shiri dongsaeng already there, walking quickly or maybe I should use the word running, towards somewhere.

How did she get here so fast? Isn't she in the hospital just now?

And the hospital is quite far, so she took a taxi?

I looked at her, her sweats dripped over her whole face.

Don't tell me she ran all the way here?

I looked at her in disbelief.

No way! But considering she has a very short patience, maybe it is possible.... and she running speed is like speed of light? 

As Ren was there blocking Shiri dongsaeng from walking or running so quickly, I was just there standing and staring at Shiri,stunned.

Ren turned to me. 

He looked annoyed.

"Hyung!! Come and help me!!" He pouted.

"o-oh...Arasso..."

 

3rd person's POV~

Shiri ran back to school as fast as she could as so to lay her hands on the person who tried to hurt Aron.

Ren quickly ran up to Shiri and blocked her.

"Shiri!! Get to your senses!! You need to calm down!!"

Shiri did not care as she continued walking forward to XX's class, with only one thing on her mind: getting revenge for Aron.

The chaos soon caused every student in the school to stir and looked at them.

They were shocked from the sight unfolding in front of them. (A/N: Duh?)

Baekho and Ren were blocking ICE PRINCE at their best, while ICE PRINCE had a deadly expression like she's gonna kill someone any moment.

The students shivered though some of the more observarant students noticed that there was a faint sadness shown below all the anger.

However, no one dared to greet,don't even talk about comforting, as they knew what would happen if they did.

In middle school, ICE PRINCE had became this furious a lot of times and of course she was in trouble.

1. A student ended with a broken nose.

2. A student broke some of his bones.

3. A student was left paralyzed for about one year.

4. A female student hair was cut anyhow, ended up wearing a cap to school.

And the list goes on till she was made to promise with Aron on her first high school day.

Then, she stopped at a certain class.

"Shiri!! Don't do it!! What will you get from this?"

"I don't care! I'm gonna take revenge for Aron oppa and NO ONE is gonna get in my way!!"

Shiri said, looking straight into Ren and Baekho with fiery eyes.

The teacher in the class wanted to stop her too but she knew Shiri was serious.

"S-st-student...please go back to your class."

Shiri shot her a don't-you-dare-to-get-in-my-way stare.

She scanned the class till she found a familiar face.

She walked towards her.

"So your name is Eun-ah...."

Shiri smirked before banging the plastic table hard till there was a dent.

"WHO DARED TO HURT ARON?"

Everyone in the class looked shocked. Soon, the rumor started spreading from boy to girl, group to group then class to class.

"I...I..."

"WHAT!! IF YOU SAY SOMETHING, FINISH THE SENTENCE OFF!!"

"You...you don't have any evidence!"

"Of course i have. And I know that you know what or more like who is the evidence."

Eun-ah was trembling and her face was pale.

"I saw you on the roof directly above when Aron oppa was hit."

The teacher walked up to them with the shock which she could not believe.

"Student, are you sure its her and not others?"

"Sasaeng-nim, why would I lie when I have my brother in the hospital in a coma?"

"But maybe you saw a girl which has the same featuresas eun-ah?"

"I can see things further than others and I can remember a person's face for a long time."

The teacher knew Shiri was telling the truth but she just can't believe that Eun-ah was the one.

Eun-ah has always been a good student.

"Sorry Sasaeng-nim.I need to have a long chat with Eun-ah in private.Hope you don't mind."

Then,Shiri dragged Eun-ah and got out from the classroom.

Ren also got out of the classroom without a word, catching up with Shiri.

Baekho quickly apologised to the teacher and ran up to catch up.

"You're gonna die today......for hurting Aron..."

Shiri whispered into Eun-ah's ears.

Eun-ah immediately froze.


Nxt chapter coming up tmr~~!! Thanks for all your support so far!! *bows and hugs you tightly*