Shiri

The BIG secret

On the way back home... ...

JR's POV~

"JR oppa,how long are you going to stay in Korea?"

"Wae? You want to kick me out? Aron hyung! Your Dongsaeng is evil!"

Aron hyung laughed.

"Aniyah! I'm not evil! I was just asking.It's okay if you don't want to answer..."

"Till i find someone......" I whispered to myself.


Ren's POV~

I could not believe Shiri actually found out,but, i'm glad she approve of my one sided love.I thought she might start scolding me and go bonkers.Shiri is my best friend and forever will be.When i was young, i usually got bullied by other kids due to my fashion sense but the day she transferred to my neighbour hood, once she saw me,even though i was a complete stranger at that time, she walked in front of the bullys and shouted straight to their face, (of course scarstically) ,"Sunbae-nim, i'm SURE you have a GOOD time bullying my chin-gu. but now, your turn is over. Now its MY TURN!!"

"How dare you threaten us?"

The bullys started hitting, punching and kicking her with all their might.She fought back but considering that there is a 4 vs 1 situation, she fought back with swift moves.I was stunned.How could a girl like her could have such fine skills?

The bullys, being beaten up by someone who's younger than them was ashamed."Who... Who are you?"

She replied back coolly, " I'm a new kid in the block. Don't bully him anymore,got it? What's wrong with having his own style? I think its cool.Now you may run."

The bullies stood up in pain and ran away.

"1...2...3..."she counted.

True enough, at the count of '3', the bullies shouted, "I will definitely get revenge for this!!"

"Knew it." she giggled and smiled.

"You okay?"she lent me her hand and smiled.

"Yeah..."i replied. i've only heard of 'saving a damsel in distress" not 'the damsel saving the hero in distress'! Still stunned and embarassed about a GIRL saving me.

"Shiri-ah~! Kwenchana? You didn't hurt yourself, did you?" It was a boy a bit older than me.

"Yae!Oppa!"Shiri answered her oppa with delight, "I beat the crap out of them! Right, chingu?"

She looked at me.

"Yae... ... miahae! I got you into trouble!"

"Kwenchana! Its because you are my chin-gu.Yah? chin-gu? What's your name?"

I blushed. "Choi...Choi Min Ki... or Ren..."

" Min Ki or Ren? I think I will call you Ren!"

 


From then on, we become close friends but during the way, Shiri changed. She used to be talkative but now she's so..... quiet. I known her for many years so of course i know if she have a problem. I wanted to help her and keep begging her to tell me the problem but she always refuse.She doesn't want to tell me and kept that matter locked up inside her heart,but just now when she texted me, i felt like the talkcative Shiri is "coming back " again.But, WAE???

 

 

Author's note:

I might or might not update later but it will definitely be updated latest by tomorrow. Thank you for all your comments and loads of thanks to my chin-gus and suscribers who support my fanfic!! ^^

BTW, do you guys know that Ren's birthday is coming up? Pls remember to wish him saengil chukka on Twitter. His official account is: @NUEST5REN