Shiri confess to Aron???

The BIG secret

Your POV~

I turned around to see Aron oppa.

What is he doing in my class?

"...Aron oppa? What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked.

"Just stop it."

"But they are not loyal! They don't deserve to get your kindness......"

"Shiri!"

Did he just screamed at me?

He pulled my hand and dragged me out of class.

We arrived at our secret meeting place, the school rooftop.

I stood there without saying a single word.

Its not good to make Aron oppa angry. If he's angry, gosh, don't even talk about it. It's scarier than a dinosaur.

"Aron oppa... ...mianhe..."

I apologized.As much as i hate those girls, I obviously don't want to make my oppa angry.

I thought he was going to shout "What do you think you're doing?" or "Are you crazy?" or... ...

But instead he hugged me tightly.

I blushed.

I have no idea why i blushed. I mean, he is my own bood-related oppa who have been living with me for at least 10 years.

Why do i always blush? Maybe it's because he hit my standards... ...

"...Aron oppa?"

He smiled and giggled.

Okay. That is weird.

"Why...Why are you giggling?"

Still hugging tightly onto me, he said." Shiri-ah, I didn't know you would defend for me like that."

I blushed.

"Of... ... of couse i have to. Who won't? You're my oppa, that's why..."

"Ehhh?! Oh really?"

"Okay, fine. ITS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!"

I quickly covered my mouth.

Why did i even say that?

 

Aron's POV~

"Okay, fine. ITS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!"

Wh-What? Did she just confess to me?

Probably is her one of her skills to get away from me since i acted all angry or she is embarassed.

I patted her head.

"Aeigoo... our dongsaeng have grown up, finally expressing her feelings. I like you too because you are my one and only dongsaeng. Of course you like me too since i'm your oppa and i'm handsome and hot and... ..."

"Tsk... .... show-off."She said as she went back to class.

Now, thats more like the sister i know.

 

 

Your POV~

Good thing he misunderstood it.

Or else I'll be dead by now.

Why the hell was i confessing to him?

Of course sometimes I would imagine that he was my boyfriend..., who won't be tempted?

 

JR's POV~

Soon, Shiri came back to class with something on her mind as she walked.Her facial expression looked so familiar.

Why does she reminds me of the one i'm looking for?

A/N:

This chapter is a bit short. Sorry. :( I have not enough time and i'm was a bit sad since today is the last day of school and i'm graduating from my primary school. Gonna miss all my classmates!! T.T But don worry, tmr i'll update again.

BTW, thanks for all your comments! ^^
By -BY-the way,
I'm planning to write a second fanfic () , but don't know which couple am i suppose to write.Pls comment which couple you prefer.

1. Yunjae

2.Jron