WHATT? YOU UNPACKED FINISHED IN 5 MINS??

The BIG secret

in front of the house~

JR's POV~

Aron hyung dragged me away from Shiri dongsaeng and Ren dongsaeng.

"Hyung, why did you drag me away? so pain..." i moaned,rubbing my wrist.

"JR, meet Dongho, or you can call him Baekho."

"Baekho, meet Jonghyun or you can call him JR."

I looked at the guy with mohawk hair standing in front of me. Ehh, the food monster.

But seriously, Baekho?? As in white tiger??

I wanted to laugh out loud, but decided to hold my laughter.

"Is he older than me?" i asked Aron hyung as i tried to hold my laughter.

"Do I look older than you? Hyung! Must be because of the colour of my hair!"

Well, guess he's younger than me.

Being a social guy, i started a conversation naturally.

"Yah, Baekho, who give you the Baekho name?"

"Oh. Its UEE noona."

"As in UEE noona from afterschool?"

"Yeah.Wow. look like you explored the k-pop world a bit."

"Is she really your real noona?"

 

Your POV~

"Maybe... ... Pledis High School?"

"Our school?"Ren gasped.

Yeah..... why not? I mean in Pledis High, there is Aron oppa, you , me and baekho sunbae.So why would he go to a school with strangers, with all the girls staring at him?"

Ren rolled his eyes.

"Shiri, if you call JR 'oppa', then you should be calling baekho 'oppa' too, not 'sunbae."

"Give it a break..." I was going to continue saying something when Aron oppa interrupted.

"Aron oppa, which school is JR going to?"

"Of course is Pledis High.He still need to get used to the enviroment so he will have to downgrade and maybe, if lucky, will be in the same class as you."

I wanted to ask him some more but he called over JR oppa and Baekho sunbae and we went into the house to show JR oppa his room and giving him a tour of the house.

After the tour, we left JR oppa to unpack his luggage guessing he would need a long time unpacking his stuff since he came with such a HUGE luggage.

Aron oppa went out to the kitchen to cook something for Baekho sunbae, plus he's broke from treating Baekho sunbae.

Ren and I continue chatting about Baekho sunbae, making Ren blush the whole time.

5 mins later... ...

"I UNPACKED FINISHED ALREADY!!"

"WHAT?!"Baekho sunbae, Ren and I screamed at the same time.

Aron Oppa dropped the knife he was holding and hurt his finger.

"Ow..."

 

Author's note: nxt chapter coming up!! How deep is the sister-brother connection??