first shopping trip

The BIG secret

 

At home... ...

Your POV~

Aron Oppa dropped the knife he was holding and hurt his finger.

"Ow..."

My heart ached to see my brother getting hurt.I quickly grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinet and race to Aron oppa.

He was washing his hand.He turned his head and saw me.

"Oh. Shiri-ah, its nothing.Just continue chatting."

I grabbed the finger that where he hurt himself with the knife and squeezed it tightly.

"Ahh! Stop squeezing it! It hurts... ..."

I let go of his finger as i took the cream for cuts and bandage out.

"Yeah... its nothing. You just dropped the knife and it hurt your finger. Of course. Its nothing.NOW PASS ME YOUR HAND!"

Aron oppa passed me his hand without putting on the "I'm your oppa" act and passed his hand to me like i am actually his noona and he is my dongsaeng.I carefully helped him put the cream for cuts on his finger and bandaged his finger.

"Done."

Aron's POV~

"Oh. Shiri-ah, its nothing.Just continue chatting."

She apparantly did not believe me though.She grabbed my finger which was hurt and squeezed it real tight.

"Ahh! Stop squeezing it! It hurts... ..." I begged.She have quite the strength for a girl.

SHe took out the cream and bandage with a look of worry on her face.

"Yeah... its nothing. You just dropped the knife and it hurt your finger. Of course. Its nothing.NOW PASS ME YOUR HAND!"

I pased my hand over. She is just so strict at times like this. Sometimes, i wonder if i am really the older one.

 

She carefully helped me to put the cream for cuts on my finger and bandaged it.

"Done."

Just then, JR popped in.

"Hyung, miahae."

"kwenchana. Yeah, Baekho!! Come and contibue cooking what i left."

"Aron hyung!!! I wan to eat your cooking!" Baekho complained.

 

Your POV~

I dragged JR oppa away from Aron oppa before he keep apologizing to Aron oppa for his mistakes, thinking the reason Aron hurt himself is because of him.

"JR oppa, its not your fault. It's just a small cut.Aron oppa was just making a molehill out of a mountain."

"Wait, you said it wrong. Its 'making a mountain out of a molehill'."

I rolled my eyes. He forget things SOOOO fast. JUst now, he was remorsing over it and now he's mocking me.

"how did you unpack finish in 5 mins?? I mean... ..."

Before i could continue further, he draggd me to his room's door.

"Open it." he said with a huge grin on his face directing to the door.

Hmm, suspicious.

I opened the door with extra caution.

The first thing i see was the whole bookshelf filled with comics books and comics books.

"What??" I lost my voice as i gasped with shock.

"I only brought comics books, I forget to pack my clothes."

"What??? HOW COULD SOMEONE FORGET TO PACK THEIR CLOTHES??"

Ren came up to the room to see what's all the chaos about.

"Wae?? What's wrong?"

"Ren, JR only brought comic books."

"Look like we have to go shopping later... ..."