The shock

The BIG secret

Aron's POV~

I can't believe Ren like Baekho!! Should i tell baekho about this? Nah, i don't think so. I'm still young and definitely won't want to die under Shiri dongsaeng.

Shiri dongsaeng knows all martial arts stuff, from kung fu and taekwondo.

Aron's Flashback

One day, i saw Shiri practising her skills in the backyard.

"Shiri dongsaeng, where did you learn all this skills?"

Her eyes suddenly filled with sadness.

"Someone who is very close to me... ..."

~end of flashback~


Your POV~

Soon, we were looking through all the clothes and trying on each of them.

The female assistances were all very nice and patient, compared to other times, due to the flower boy.

I could practically see all their faces being brght red as JR oppa tried on each clothes and choosing which desgn or style he wants. It turns out that he like the same style as me!! The cool one!! So it was EXTREMELY easy to choose clothes for him as i would just have to see what i like and pass it to him.

"JR oppa, do you like your clothes?"

"yup."

"Do you want some more?"

"Nah.I think its enough. Oh yeah. I heard from Aron hyung that I'm going to the same school as you."

"Yeah.He said that you might even be in my class."

"Oh, goody!! Which means i might be able to sit beside you!"

"Maybe... ..."

I blushed.

After a while, we were going home with a lollipop in our mouths and holding on to the many shopping bags.

"JR oppa, how do you find Korea?"

"Its fun. I think the shopping was quite fun."

I blushed again. I hope he didn't see that.

As we talked and walked back home, i heard some footsteps that keep following behind us ... ...

 

 

I know,  I know This chapter is a bit short.I will try my best to write a longer chapter tomorrow.KAMSAMIDA!! ^^ pls comment/suscribe my fanfic. I don't like silent readers>< The nxt chapter would be really really interesting, guranteed.