Why is she here in this photo??

The BIG secret

(I've looked at all your comments. ok... first in this chapter, i will write abt jr finding traces of who he was looking for and in the nxt two chpter, i will write abt the regain memory thingie. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR FEEDBACKS!! *bow*)
 

JR's POV~

I quickly stepped back into class and went back to my seat.

"JR oppa, what happened? you looked as if you just saw a ghost!"

"Yah... Shiri-ah...Aron...Aron hyung is outside....I think he heard the whole thing....I don't think you will be able to get out of this trouble..."

 

Your POV~

"Yah... Shiri-ah...Aron...Aron hyung is outside....I think he heard the whole thing....I don't think you will be able to get out of this trouble..."

OH GOSH!! Aron...Aron oppa is angry?? , I'm doomed!!

I looked out of the class's window.I saw him standing up and shot me a death glare.

I swallowed my saliva.So doomed!!

I quickly took out my phone and started texting my helpline.

messages:

Me: Ren, can i sleep over at your house today?

Ren: Wae?

Me: Well, i got into a bit of trouble and Aron oppa is angry... ><

Ren: Sorry. baekho hyung sleeping over at my house...

 

Okay...My helpline failed me.Now, there is only one more way left.... FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

 

School over~

I dashed out and class and ran home and locked the door. If Aron oppa scold me from outside of my room, at least i would not need to see his angry expressions.Soon, Aron oppa and JR oppa are back.JR oppa? Guess I'll still have to face Aron oppa. I can't act like a coward. It just don't match my style.I came out of the room and looked at Aron oppa. His face was so black.

I'm so gonna get it this time.

"Shiri dongsaeng, do you know what you have done today?"

He said with burning anger as he stepped forward, moving step by step towards my direction.

I stepped back, one step at a time.

"But.. but..."

 

JR's POV~

I can't stand to watch the battle anymore. 

Its way too scary. AND YOU WON"T WANT TO SEE IT.

WHEN ARON HYUNG IS ANGRY, the gentle side of him will completely disappear as if it never existed and he would continue to scold that person for a few days non-stop. ALL SORTS OF WORDS WOULD come out from his mouth. Normally, he's very careful with words so ... you know what i mean.

I went to the living room only to bumped into a cupboard.

! I heard something from the cupboard drop out.

It was a photo album.

I sat down and started flipping the album.

As i flipped to a certain page, I gasped as i stared at the photo.

It was a picture of me and my sister, but what is it doing here?

I flipped some more. I found a picture of me and the date... ....

Wait..... it can't be... I don't remember taking or posing for that picture at all... ...

 

Author's note:

SORRY GUYS. I'LL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE ON WED CAUSE I HAVE A PARTY TO ATTEND TO!!! OUR 2ND LAST CLASS PARTY!!!! MUST PARTY HARD!!!

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT SO FAR!! I'LL CRACK MY BRAIN AND THINK OF BETTER ANF FUNNIER PLOTS FOR ALL!!! i CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY AM I FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT... IT CAN'T BE EXPLAINED IN WORDS!!

BUT THEN AGAIN, THINKING OF HOW I SHOULD CONTINUE MY STORY AFTER AN AWKWARD CLIFFHANGER...

THEN, THOUGHT OF A TWIST... ...

HAPPY AGAIN....

SORRY. I'M JUST FANGIRLING OVER MY FRIEND'S DEDICATION TO ME.