No bed??

The BIG secret

Aron's POV~

I looked in his room.! I forgot to buy his bed.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I thought we are sleeping the traditional style.You know, take the mattress out of the wardrobe, put it on the floor and sleep?"

after he said that, my expression was like -_-|||. You can't be serious right?Who would sleep like that now?

"Aish...! Go sleep in my room."

Soon, everyone was asleep (i think) except me. JR kept snoring.JR yah! JR! Why must you snore? WHY CAN'T YOU SLEEP PEACEFULLY LIKE OTHERS?

I took my pillow and walked sleepily to the living room , planning to sleep on the sofa, only to find Ren and Baekho cuddling each other and sleeping together.

I decided to sleep in Shiri's room, of couse on the floor.

I opened Shiri's door.She was still wide awake.

 

Your POV~

I can't sleep.As the memory of my oppa not knowing who am i kept replaying in my mind and having flashbacks of before he lost his memories.Tears streamed down my face as i thought of the fun we had, times when he would comfort me when i was upset.

Just then, my door opened.

"Dugusaeyo?"

"Oh!Shiri-ah! Its Aron oppa."

"Aron oppa? What are you doing in my room?"

I sat up immediately, wishing in my heart that he did not see my tears.

"To sleep."

"Why aren't you sleeping with JR oppa?"

"That guy... ... he snores like an elephant."

I laughed.

"Arasso. Oppa sleep on the bed.I'll sleep on the floor."

"Aniyah! I'll just sleep on the floor."

After a while, he was still changing positions on the floor, doing different postures.

"Aron oppa, isn't the floor cold?"

"Of course!"

"Come sleep on the bed."

This time, he did not refuse.He quickly climbed into bed and hid under the blanket, falling asleep right away.

I looked at him, he is just so...cute when he's sleeping.Wel, he's cute all the time.

"If you were not my oppa, I swear I would have a big crush on you."

I put the blanket properly for my oppa and quietly took out my sleeping bag ,which i use for camping trips, from my wardrobe and sleep on the floor.

My oppa's health is more important than mine.

 

Nxt chapter(first day of school) coming up.>.< pls comment/suscribe!!